ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ

During work Junhee let his phone on a table, which was definitely a mistake

On his break he was first taking care of one of the children when Chan came up to him grinning.
"Oh God, what did you find?", Junhee asked, standing up and going to the break room with him.
"You got a message from your lover" the younger grinned.

First Junhee didn't even realize what he just said. "Why did you take my phone?", he simply asked, sitting down at the table.
"I'm nosy, you should know that. But why didn't you tell me, I thought you'd tell me" he whined.
"What am I supposed to tell you?", Junhee asked, taking his phone.
"Your lover, Donghun or what his name was" Chan said, sitting down across from him.
"What do you mean?", Junhee asked, confused at what he meant. Not until he looked at his lockscreen, seeing that in fact, he had a message from Donghun.

He quickly read through the message on his lockscreen and blushed when he noticed what Chan meant.
"It-it's nothing like that" he tried to talk himself out of it.
"If you say so" Chan laughed, taking out his phone as well, not paying much attention to Junhee anymore.

The latter unlocked his phone and read through the text one more time. He couldn't help but to smile. The fact that Donghun sent him a text just to tell him that he was heading home was so cute.
Junhee responded, that it was no problem and that he's excited to see him again in the evening. He also ended his text with a heart.

Junhee glaced at Chan, to make sure he wasn't looking at him, which he didn't.
For the rest of his work day, Junhee's thoughts stayed at the older boy and how excited he already was to see him again.
Chan also took the chance and annoyed Junhee half of the time but the latter actually couldn't be bothered less by the younger.

After Chan, Junhee and the other teachers cleaned everything and bid their goodbyes Chan held Junhee back. "You're coming tonight, right?", he asked and grinned when he saw him nod.
"Yeah, I'll be there" Junhee told him before getting into his car.
"Great, I'll see you later. Don't forget: dress to impress" the younger grinned before also taking his way home.

When he arrived at home he cooked something for him and Soyoung and then hopped under the shower as there wasn't too much time left to do much as he also wanted to dye his hair before going to the party.