ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

Donghun went to Sehyoon's place a bit earlier than the other guests, but he just didn't have anything to do at home anymore.

Therefore he was helping Byeongkwan and Sehyoon with the decoration and mixing the first drinks with they could put in the fridge to cool down until the first guests would come. Which was rather soon.
Most of them were people Donghun knew from university so he greeted everyone politely.
The apartment filled up over time, yet he still didn't find a certain blonde person.

"Hey Donghun, what are you looking for?", somebody spoke next to him.
He was given a cup even before he could even see who it was that talked to him.
"Junhee? You dyed your hair" Donghun exclaimed when he finally realized who spoke up to him.
"Yeah, my roots were already showing pretty much so I decided to go back to black" the younger said with smile.
"It looks good on you" Donghun told him, causing a little blush to creep up Junhee's cheeks.

They were quiet for a while and Donghun used this time to look at Junhee properly.
He was wearing a light blue ripped jeans with a white tee and a red-blue checkered shirt. And he looked so damn good in it.
Junhee leaned against the counter Donghun was also leaning on and looked over to the mass of people.

"Urgh, I still hate parties" Junhee mumbled while sipping on his cup with some sort of alcohol in it.
"Why are you here then?", Donghun asked with a laugh.
"I told you I'd come. And I don't break my promises" Junhee said, not looking into the eyes of the others.
He still saw the smile on Donghun's face.
"But you too, you don't seem too happy about being here" Junhee then asked the elder.
"Well, I've been here for quite some time now and helped with stuff. I would just go and sleep if I could" he said. "And I know most of these people. I rather watch the others be embarrassing and not me" he then added.

"Oh God, I don't want to know what will happen during the next few hours" the other laughed, exing the rest of the drink. "Maybe I can blackmail Chan after tonight. He deserves it" he then muttered, setting down the red cup, looking around if he'd see his friend.
"Sounds as if it would be revenge" Donghun laughed, also drinking the rest of the alcohol, but instead he kept his eyes on the black haired male.

Thinking about the last time they were on the same party together it was somehow interesting for Donghun to see how it ends this time.

_______

I added a pic how Junhee looked (just imagine him with black hair), so you knew what outfit I was talking about uwu

I hope you liked it uwu

Phi