ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

Junhee fell asleep with Donghun's hand stroking through his hair and it actually was the best sleep he had the last few days, even though it wasn't long.

The whole time Donghun sat there in silence and just looked at the boy in his lap.
Like this he looked way more relaxed than he did while they were talking.
He couldn't help but smile, especially when Junhee turned to his side and cuddled up to Donghun's stomach, burying his face there with a small hum.
Donghun continued to stroke through the soft, blonde hair where the black roots already began to show.

Over the whole time neither Sehyoon nor Byeongkwan left their room just once, making Donghun wonder, what they were doing and why none of them had to go to the toilet for two hours even though they already drank so many energy drinks.

Donghun was still completely fascinated by how cute Junhee looked when his phone rung.
The sound also woke up Junhee but he didn't want to open his eyes, being to comfortably while cuddling up to Donghun.
"Hey Soyoung, what's up?", Donghun asked after accepting the call, making Junhee jerk up.
"Junhee? No I didn't see him, did something happen?", he then asked the woman, laying his free hand on Junhee's arm to calm him down.
"He did what? Why should he run away?", he asked, actual concern in his voice, pretending that the younger wasn't sitting right next to him.
"I'm at a friends house now. I'll go and see if I meet him when I'm on my way back, ok? I'll send him home then. I'm keeping you updated" he promised his friend and then ended the call.
Junhee was afraid that Donghun would ask questions since he didn't even know any of what happened before they met here at Sehyoon's place.

"I'll walk you home ok?", he then simply asked the younger and stood up.
"O-okay" he mumbled and sat up properly, rubbing his eyes and fixing his hair that was slightly messed up because of Donghun's finger before.
"Wait here, I'll get my stuff" Donghun said and went to the room Sehyoon and Byeongkwan should still be.
When he saw that they weren't he just took his laptop and his bag. He wrote a text to Sehyoon that he was taking Junhee home and then went back to the living room where the latter was waiting for him.

They went outside and walked along the road.
"Thanks" Junhee suddenly mumbled.
"For what?", Donghun asked him, turning his head so he could look at him.
"That you covered up for me. You didn't even know what was going on" the younger explained, looking up to him with a sorry smile.
"You don't have to thank me" Donghun laughed, ruffling through Junhee's hair.
The rest of the way was quite silence but neither of them minded it.

When they stood in front of Junhee's house the younger thought for a while.
"Do you want to come in for a bit? I still got your stuff..." Junhee then asked while taking out the keys of his pocket.
"Sure, why not" Donghun agreed, following him up to the door.