Life threw the eyes of a red-tailed hawk

Im four weeks and five days old.
I got my juvenile feathers around a week ago,and at the moment they seem pretty grown.

Mom keeps getting upset with me for trying to jump down and fly.

Why is she allowed to fly while Im not? I can do it.

Entry two,five weeks and four days old

I jumped from the nest.

I couldn't fly.I landed in a bush.

I don't know where I am,and I don't feel too good.

I go over to a pile of roots and try to pull some branches with leaves on them over for a nest.

I can't get many over and end up just leaving them infront of the tangle of roots above the ground here.

I wonder if there is food under the roots.

I peck at the ground and try to find some food.

I found a small bug.I peck at it to see if its alive.Its not after I peck it so I eat it.

I continue pecking the ground.I find another bug and eat that too.

I keep pecking around the roots.

After a while I get tired of this and notice I made somewhat of a pit under the roots.

I try to pull the branches closer to get them in to make a nest but I can't seem to get them to fit so I leave them right in front of it and simple nestle into the pit.

I go to sleep

Entry three

I wake up

Im pretty hungry so I go and try to find some food.I don't know how to hunt so I peck at the ground near the bush.

I find a worm and peck it a few times to make sure its dead.Its dead so I eat it.

I continue this and manage to find another worm and also spot a big bug on the bush itself.I grab it,peck it,and eat it.I notice another one and repeat the process.

I decide to go and try to find water.The liquid thing mom told us about.

I find a long pit with a good deal of mostly clear running liquid.

I dip my beak into it and scoop it up a bit.It feels good going down my throat so I do this some more.

I go back to where I had been before and look up at my tree.I can see my siblings.They're yelling for food still.

I wander around a bit.

I dunno what to do.Our tree is odd,its in this square area,near the long pit of water that goes on and on.Thats on one side,on the other is some weird hard rock squares in a long line.They go to more rock squares,and those go off into two different directions.Like a 'T' but sideways.Then they go along and somehow just go straight over the long pit of water on beams of rock.After them is darker rock with stripes of yellow rock in the center.

On the other end of the hard squares is a giant wood thing.It looks like a square made weird slants of wood put on top of eachother.Only the wood is blue with clear wood that has a cross of white in the center and a container of flowers below it on each side of a rectangular piece of wood with a silver sphere on one side.The top of the wooden box goes up,like a triangle.Only pulled to fit and made of black squares.Theres also a pillar of wood with a metal box,curved on top and with a red flag on the side,beside the path of square rocks.