The Song that you both Relate to

Shawn: Shower - Becky G. He's the reason why your forever smiling and your the reason why he will always 'happy dance' in the mirror.

Matthew:All that matters to me - Justin Beiber. It seems that your the most important thing in his life and he is the most important thing in your life. Overall, your the thing that matters to him.

Jacob: Latch - Disclosure ft. Sam Smith. Your the only the person that he holds unto you and you feel that you and him instantly click. Just like a latch.

Carter: Drunk in Love - Beyonce ft. Jay Z.It feels like your love is a fantasy. An Illusion. And you love its thrill. Because you two never thought that love can be so perfect. It's as if your both drunk. Drunk in love.

Jack J: All Of Me - John Legend. He's soo devoted towards your relationship and you are too. You're unable to find any imperfections in him and it's the same way he feels about you.

Nash: Just the way you are - Bruno Mars. How else do you put it, he loves you just the way you are. He wouldn't change you for the world.

Hayes: Make me proud - Drake ft. Nicki Minaj. He was soo happy to have you as his girlfriend, but most importantly he is proud. He has never been so happy in his life and you can say the same. He's glad he got it right.

Taylor: T.I.N.A - Fuse ODG ft. Angel. Your practically his everything. The reason why he breathes, the reason he smiles... Everything. He can't live without you. And you can't live without him.

Jack G: Steal my girl - One Direction. He was very protective over you because he loved you soo much. He knew that you couldn't be replaced by anyone else and no one could replace him. You both loved each other the same way.

Cameron: Life of the party - Shawn Mendes. In his opinion, you are the reason why he is able to live. You always have his attention because he cares so much. And you feel the same way. Without him, life wouldn't be an option for him.

Aaron: Oh Cecilia - The Vamps. He's always thinking about you. And he is forever on his mind. He has never felt this way before. He feels like it's all just a game, but he won't stop playing it.