A/N and Valentines day special.

1980, Valentines day.

I kicked my feet back and forth. Mark was doing who knows what.

I was sitting on Mark's bed. Today was Valentines day so Mark being Mark is trying to make it a good one. His mother and father were gone, visiting Germany, so me and and Mark have had the house to our selves.

As I was waiting I heard a "Bang," followed by a "D*mnit." I chuckled to myself. He was funny, but I felt very humbled to know he care's about me and all that.

Within the next two hours there were a lot more loud noises and bad words. I just stared around at the posters Mark had hanging up. Why do rock stars have to be so freakin' hot and why do I have to be torchered with pictures of the hot rock stars.

There was a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" Mark's voice was muffled by the door. "It's your room, I can't stop you from coming in." I called back. Mark walked in, he had a dark red rose in his hand. 

He smiled at me with beautiful white teeth. I got up from where I sat. My red skirt, that in the front came to my thighs and in the back came to me knee's, flowing behind me. I decided to get a little dressed up today with a black shirt with a red heart, red skirt, black shoes and my hair was held in a half pony tail in the back with a heart shaped clip.

"You wanna see what I attempted to do?" Mark asked with a cheeky grin. "Yes." I smiled as he handed me the rose.

He looked at my outfit. "What, I decided to get dressed up. And yes, I'm aware that we are in a house and not going out." I laughed.

"No, it's not that Lissa. You look like your eighteen." He said amazed. "Well, your eighteen." I responded stupidly. He rolled his eyes and laughed. Mark held out his arm and I hooked mine around his.

He made me walk to and down the stairs with him. A delicious smell hit my nose. We walked to the kitchen and there was cherry pie and chocolate covered strawberries on the counter. On the table was like macaroni Lasagna. It smelled great.

What make's this even better is the fact that the whole kitchen was clean and covered in roses with dim lighting and candles everywhere. If we were together I would kiss him.

Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin was playing faintly in the background. My fourteen year old mind was blown. If this is what it's like dating or being married I can't wait. I love that he did all this for me in such short time.

Mark handed me a box. I opened it to find a necklace with a heart on it with the words "Love you forever my sweet girl.- Love Mark." On it. He handed me another box. In it was a bracelet that had band charms on it.

I reached up and hugged his neck. Mark's arms wrapped around my back, lifting my feet from the ground.

"Thank you so much." I whispered, my eyes watering. "Anytime." His voice was soft and soothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Writing that was so cute. I decided I would do a Valentines short story on this book because I'm to lazy to create another book. That and I already have other books I have started and haven't posted them yet. So I'm like "I should write this in this book so I can actually post it on Valentine's day not two months after Valentines day. So yeah I know, the time dates and the ages keep changing but that's because it just works with the story. Anyways, Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!