Chapter 22: Good Night, Good Morning

Warning somewhat sexual content (I'm terrible at writing this kinda stuff but yeah.) No there is no sex.

We finished dinner and me and Mark cleaned up. "I can't believe that this was our first dinner here." I smiled while we walked over to the coach. "I know, it feels strange." Mark seemed just as amazed as I was.

I looked at the clock. "Oh my god. It's nine already. I swear it was four something just accouple minutes ago." Seriously. I feel like my life is going by so quickly. It felt like five minutes ago that Mark was just getting back from his recording to see me graduate.

"Can we go to bed early. Or me." I yawned for some reason extremely tired. "Of course." Mark whispered. "But I need to get a shower first." He told me. I nodded. Mark turned the t.v off and we got up. We walked up to the bedroom and I sat on the strange bed in the new room.

I thought of something. "Mark." He turned to look at me from his place next to the dresser. "Yes?" I just smiled. "Do not bring girls home and if you do, go to the other room." His cheeks took a red tent. He laughed and left the bedroom with a grin on his face.

I lay back on the bed. My eyes traveled around the room. Me being me took all of the posters and put them up in here.

I looked to the open window. Cold wind blew inside. I got up to close the window. But when I reached the window I just looked out. I can't believe this year went by so fast. Twenty eight days and it will be 1985.

I just stood there watching the night pass by the seconds. The door to the room creaked open. Warm, wet arms surrounded my body that I didn't realize was cold. 

"Lis. Your freezing." Mark pulled me away from the window and shut it. I shivered, wow I really was cold. 

I made my way back into Mark's warm safe arms. I feel like a cat trying to find heat. "How long were you standing there?" He looked down at me concerned. I looked at the clock. "About twenty minutes." I said amazed myself.

"No wonder your cold." Mark pulled me to the bed with him. "Good night." He mumbled as he turned the light out. I laid my head on his chest. "Go to sleep." He whispered. I sleepily nodded and drifted into sleep.

Morning      

I tossed and turned. There was light shinning in the window and it interrupted my sleep. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock next to me. '9:47.' I sighed. I don't know why I was that tired.

"You finally awake." A voice asked from beside/under me. I looked over to see Mark. I moved off of him but when I was actually on the bed he moved me back on him.

"How long have you been awake?" I questioned. He looked like he has been up for awhile. "I've been up since seven so about two and a half hours." Mark smiled. "Oh." I blushed for no reason. "Last night was our first night here and this is our first morning here." He randomly said.

"How about I make breakfast." I suggested. He nodded. "I'm taking a shower first so you can do who knows what until I'm done." I grinned. Mark picked me up as I was about to get off the bed. "Ahhh!" I screamed. He put me down and I dove at his legs which brought him down on top of me. Bad idea.

"Oww. Your to fat." I muttered under him. Mark stood up and he got me up to. He started to laugh and I started to laugh to. I wish that everyday we could be together laughing like this. Mark was so sweet and just I don't know. I wish I could stay in his arms forever.

He looked at me. "I'm gonna go." I pointed to the door and walked out. I made my way to the bathroom. My hand slowly turned the shower water onto warm. 

I waited five minutes for it to heat up, it was still freezing. Why don't I just go get all the stuff out to cook. My feet took me to the kitchen. I grabbed a pan and frozen bacon. Should I attempt pancakes. Sure why not? So I grabbed the stuff and put it out ready to make.

I made my way back upstairs to the bathroom. There was steam everywhere, it definitely got hot. I stripped of the shirt and shorts I wore to sleep. I placed my sleeping clothes next to my clothes for today which was black leggings and a Iron Maiden shirt.

My feet almost slipped on the shower floor. It was so slick. Where's stuff to clean with. I turned everywhere to find it. 

I thought I heard a knock at the door but when I stopped moving it went away. Little did I know there was someone in here with me.

3rd person P.O.V

Mark walked to the bathroom. He knocked on the door, not quite sure what possessed him to do that. There was no answer. Mark checked to see if the door was unlocked. It was. He quietly stepped into the bathroom.

He saw Lissa's silhouette behind the shower curtain. She started to wash her hair. Mark wanted so badly to just get in there with her and wash her. She bent over and all that while she washed herself. He wished that she was in sight of him.

Mark's eyes were filled with lust. He felt uncomfortable in his crotch. He hurried out of the bathroom before lust took over.

Lissa's P.O.V 

I finished bathing and changed into my leggings and jean shorts and Iron Maiden shirt. I somewhat dried my hair and rushed down stairs to get the food ready.

I turned the stove on and buttered the pan. Then I started to mix the stuff I got out for pancakes. After about ten minutes I got those done. After that I shoved stuff in the oven hoping it would warm up.

Let's see if Mark is ready to eat anything yet. I went back up the stairs. When I reached the door I heard odd grunting sounds coming from inside the bedroom. So I opened the door. I saw one of the most disgusting sights.

Mark's hands were sliding up and down his erect c*ck. I just stood there for a second or two wondering if Mark would notice me. He didn't, so I quietly shut the door and slid down the side of the wall. 

My whole body was just kinda disgusted. I mean, I know that's a normal man thing but eww. I did not want to see. Note to self: Always knock when Mark is

I stayed there against the wall for a couple of minutes until I heard the oven beep and went to get it out of the oven. It smelt real good. I slowly made my way to the steps. 

One step, two step, three step, four step, five step, six step, eight steps, wait I forgot a step. I counted the steps as I went up. Hopefully Mark's done doing his thing. I'll just act like I saw nothing and nothing will be awkward, right?

I knocked on the door as I opened it. Mark was in the same position he was in before. His jeans unzipped to where he could reach himself.

I stood there ready to close the door. Before I could I swear I heard my name grunted, it stopped me. I just stared at him. He started moving his hands faster and white stuff oozed, that I knew as cum, oozed from his tip.

Mark finally turned his head to look at me. His eye's shone of fear, shock and confusion. He quickly turned around so I couldn't see him. He turned back over. I could no longer see his d*ck, there was just cum everywhere. 

His eyes rounded as he somehow managed a word. "Lissa?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hi, Hey Hey. Yes I know this is so far kind of a tamed story compared to the other stories on Wattpad but that's for two reason's. One, I just don't like writing that and two, I'm no where near the middle of the story. Yes it's gonna be real long. Yes, it's also way to dramatic, most writers do it differently but what can I say this is my first story. Nothing in this chapter was true. Vote, Comment, Follow and please I'm begging to read all the chapters.