Chapter 43: It's Just A lot

I can sure tell you that sleeping has been horrible. Every time I close my eyes, I can see that man with a knife coming at me. Sleeping like that has been terrible.

The only good thing I could think about as I laid awake, is the fact that I was going on tour with King Kobra. Which I guess now that I think about it, isn't quite a good thing. There's just going to be a lot going on, a lot to worry about and a lot of stuff I don't like while I'm on the road but I'll have to deal with because it's not fair to Mark for me to be constantly b*tching about stuff. 

 I tried to turn my body a little ways to the side so it'd be a bit more comfortable, but a sharp pain ruptured through me. I felt a heavy liquid start to drip down from my back, hip and thigh. 

My hand ran across the fluid. I held it up and in the dim street light that came in through the window, a crimson color was present. It occurred to me that when I tried to move, I opened up one of the knife cuts, that seemed to make it worse.

If it wasn't for the fact I was basically paralyzed from pain and fear that I just tore the cut way to deep, I would of stumbled to the bathroom, but my legs wouldn't move.

I felt the blond man beside me move his arms further down my body to where the gash started on my mid back and side hip.

"M-Mark." I whispered and used my less-swollen hand to shake his arm that was laid on-top of me. "Mark." I said again. No response.

There was a piercing  discomfort that shook through me and my stomach started to churn. I pushed the bile down my throat.

"Wake up." My voice was meek and desperate. "Please, get up. H-help me Mark." A quiet cry left my mouth.

I could feel him start to move. My gaze shifted up to him, his eyes snapped opened. "L-lissa. What's wrong?" Mark grumbled. He went to rub his eye with the hand he had rested on my bleeding hip.

His saxe eyes went round when he saw the blood on his hand. "Is this your blood." He looked down at me worried. "I r-rolled over and I t-think I tore one of the cuts back open. I-I think it's tore v-very deep." I nodded.

Mark started to unwrap me from his grasp and look down at what was wrong. "F*ck. Lissa, your gonna hate me but I need to take you to the hospital, or somewhere you can get stitches." He started to get out of bed.

I nodded, not really caring at that point.

I watched as Mark turned the lights on and threw on a shirt. "You still can't move?" He looked me over. I left him to decide that answer. 

He slid his arms around me and lifted me off of the bed. I was able to get a good look at what was wrong. By the cut got deeper, it is deep enough that you could most likely visibly see the pink flesh and my hip bone if it was washed with water. There was so much blood on the bed, and myself for that matter, that it could probably keep alive another person.

"Watch me, don't look at the cut. It'll help with the anxiety of the situation." Mark instructed me. I looked at Mark as he said and didn't take my eyes off him, I just watched his blue eyes as he hurriedly rushed down stairs.

We went outside and he gently put me down in his car. "Wait, what about the seats, I don't want to ruin them." I called to him as he went around to his side.

"Oh yeah." Mark took off the button up shirt he had on over a white shirt, and wrapped that around my waist area which would probably stop some of the blood from washing onto his leather car seats.

Mark held my hand the whole drive to the hospital, well, the whole time but for when he had to shift gears which was a frequent thing you kind of had to do in a stick shift.