Chapter 27: A Biscuit.

I made my way to the highway and in the directions of my new home. I felt so special driving a car, usually I have to walk places or someone else drives me. But now that Mark is gone and he can't take his car I get to use it.

My stomach started to growl. I decided to stop for food since I'm to lazy to make my own. There was a sign that had a bunch of store and fast food place's. 

I chose to pull off and get something. The first place I saw was a store with a name I didn't recognize. I decided to go in there.

I parked the car and got out. "Burr." It is really cold and I don't have a jacket. Maybe Mark left one of his jackets in the car. 

I walked around to the trunk and opened it. My breath was visible in the air while I shivered. I hate living up in the northern part of the U.S. Everything is so cold. It had to be like below freezing. It hasn't started snowing yet which is unusual because it usually starts snowing in November and it's already December but that obviously doesn't stop it from being cold here. 

Luckily, there was a jacket in the trunk. I put it on. It's kinda big but that doesn't matter. I hurriedly walked inside the store.

It was small and very crammed, but I didn't care, as long as there was food I'm okay. Yeah I'm kinda obsessed with food. Even though I have a minor eating disorder that if I eat to much my stomach brings it back up. If it wasn't for that I would be so much fatter than what I am, no I don't do that on purpose, it just goes along with the fact that I spit up blood when I hit my stomach.

What do I want to eat. Biscuit, that's easy and quick to eat, right? I looked around and maid my way to where the biscuits were. I grabbed the first one I saw, payed for it and left.

My boots made sounds as I walked to the car. It was real quiet. All the cars that were out in the parking lot left, leaving Mark's car just sitting there. Why did I have to park so far away.

I heard footsteps, they wernt mine. They got closer and closer to me. The steps seemed to be heavy and considering the time in between each beat of the foot hitting the ground, this person seems to have long stride's. I'm guessing it's a man. And from the sound of the steps, this man is wearing working boots.

I walked faster but the footsteps were getting louder. They were following. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and butt. I turned my head to see a man with a short beard and ginger hair.

"Pretty thing." He growled. I was struggling but his hand traveled down my bra and squeezed my breast. That froze me but I soon came back and started struggling again. "Let me go." I shouted. In response he slapped me.

Why does this always happen to me. I shoved my knee up into his abdomen. He arched backward and I took that as an opportunity to run, so I ran. 

I turned to look back he was coming after me. Why god, why! I went to pull the keys. Wait, where are the keys.

My eyes traveled over to where the man was chasing me. The keys were there laying on the ground. "D*mn." I whispered. 

The guy noticed what I was looking at and he took off towards me. I looked around for anyone that I could yell for help to. 

No one. Well no one until I looked at the liquor store. There were two men walking out of it. They looked like they lived in an apartment. One had long hair that I couldn't make out the color of and the other one had slightly shorter hair and it looked like his was jet black, he was also taller. They couldn't have been much older than me.

The man got closer to me. I took off the other direction, forget the keys, I just needed to get close enough to those guys. Hopefully they will help. I mean what was the worse that could happen, they could both side with the random man and I will have three men that are bigger and stronger than me chasing after me?

While running my foot got caught in something and I tripped. I made a yelping noise as I went down. The two guys turned to look at what was going on. The other random man was real close to me.

"Help!" I shrieked. "Someone help!" I yelled again as the guy reached me. They saw what was going on and dropped there liquor. The short one started running over here and the tall one started speed walking. 

The one with long hair barged right into the man on top of me. His hair was obviously a ginger color two. He started beating my attacker. "You-" Kick. "-Don't-" punch. "-F*cking touch a fuckin' women who looks f*cking twenty years younger than you piece of f*ckin' sh*t." The hot headed ginger kept yelling and beating the guy, who might I say was like five or six inches taller than him.

The black haired one helped me up. "The ginger's got the guy. You okay?" He asked. "Yes." I nodded while wiping my shirt off. The guy looked at my shirt. "Nice shirt." He smiled. I looked down at it. 'Quiet Riot' was written on it. 

I smiled back. "Jeffery by the way." He introduced himself and held out his hand. "You should be going." Jeffery told me. I smiled at him and ran off. I found the keys and hopped in the car. I looked into my hand and noticed something.

"After all that I still held onto the biscuit." I laughed to myself as I started the car and drove away. Trust me wen I say that eating a biscuit and shifting gears is really hard to do at the same time.

I reached the house and quickly rushed inside. I locked the door and closed all of the windows. I don't know why but I was real paranoid.

I decided to pick the phone up and see if there were any missed calls. I fumbled with the chord to the phone while I listened to the beeping noises. There was a very loud beep and then it started playing a message.

"Hey Lissa. I'm not surprised you didn't pick the phone up, knowing you, you were probably out eating. I'm having to use a pay phone in this hotel were staying at. Tomorrow I'll probably call you from the phone on the bus we have to take. I know we are not a couple or anything but I just hope you know that I miss you-" I pressed the phone against my cheek so I could here it better. "-I hope to get back soon. Hopefully recording will go okay so it doesn't keep me away from you longer. Oh yeah! You probably already know this but this is Mark speaking-" I chuckled at that. "But yeah, I miss you. Bye." And the phone started beeping again and it went quiet. "Oww." I mumbled. The phone was hurting my cheek.

I quickly put it back down on the receiver. My hand getting caught in the phone's chord.

My feet took me to the bathroom. I leaned close and inspected my face. There was a hand shape bruise coming up. I sighed as I put cold water on this.

I made my way up stairs and laid down in bed. I was to lazy to change. As tired as I was I just couldn't fall asleep. I wish Mark was here to protect me, I wish he was here to comfort me but most of all, I just wish he was here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey everyone. It took me awhile to update but that was because Wattpad deleted the original chapter so I had to freaking rewrite it. I was not happy. So I saw Tesla it was amazing and embarrassing, I was yelling the whole time and singing along to the songs to and the guitarist somehow noticed me because he said "Thank you for coming here tonight, especially the young girl in our shock shirt and jeans over there-" Points at me and I freak out. "-She was standing the whole time and cheering us on." After he said that to me I basically blacked out. I had no freaking idea that the people on stage could actually tell a person apart from about eight hundred others screaming. But on the bright side, Frank Hannon noticed me in the crowd. Also I'm going to see Megadeth and Ozzy Osborne, I'm also going to see Yngwie Malmsteen. YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, he is legendary. I'm so excited. Also if my grade's are high enough my mom will get tickets to go see The Who, they are like one of the most legendary, famous and best bands of all time. I just hope the ticket price doesn't go up that much more. So this is off subject because it doesn't have to do with rock music that much but Peter Tork of The Monkee's died yesterday (February 21, 2019) I'm sad about that. But back to the story, nothing in it was true. Please give feedback, I think my story is going pretty good even though it's getting long and it's no where near the middle of it but I'd love to hear your opinion on something I could improve on. Vote, Comment, Follow and thank you for reading this!!!