ch 3. madoka

Jeff's surroundings were dark and vast as he floated around in a place he had no idea where he was. He could see stars all around him, in the distance, and the air was silent with no sound.

Jeff turned around, confused as to why he was suddenly floating around in the plain void. "Where the duck-why am I here?" He hissed, twirling around in the air a few times.

"Jeff...."

At the sound of his name, he quickly spun around in the direction he heard the light voice and saw a younger girl with long pink hair floating behind him.

The girl had a sullen look on her face as she stared at him with her rose colored eyes, and she slightly sighed, closing her eyes and moving closer to him.

"How do you know my name?" Jeff asked, glaring strangely at the girl, floating backwards, distancing himself from her. "I know everyone in the universes' name...I'm the goddess of these worlds, Madoka Kaname," She replied, tilting her head. "I also know that you happened to make a contract with Incubator..."

"Incubator," Jeff scoffed, "It was some weird cat alien thing that called itself Kyubey. I'm starting to think the ass tricked me because look where I am now and I didn't get my stupid wish."

"No...your wish was granted," Madoka sighed, "but I am here to speak with you before you continue on. You're going to be fighting wraiths now-a job that every magical girl is bound too-"

"But I'm not a girl," Jeff interrupted, curling his fists. "You've already made the contract with Kyubey though...and even I can't contemplate why you, a male were capable of becoming one," Madoka answered, "but this is still going to be your forever task. You're a killer Jeff, but to be a magical girl you have to fight to protect people from the wraiths or they'll take many lives."

Jeff glared at Madoka with an 'Are you fucking serious?' look and growled, "Basically you're asking me, a murderer, to defend the people I kill from other killers?"

"....Just about. If you're going to be a good magical girl, your heart has to be pure. You can't be fueled by selfishness or greed, or any negative emotions...that's an easy way for your souls gem to get tainted and you'll end up dying."

Jeff tilted his head and muttered, "Soul Gem? What's that?"

"Kyubey will tell you everything once you return and wake up from this encounter," Madoka replied, "but please Jeff...please give up your evil ways and carry on the true fight of a magical girl...you have to protect everyone."

Jeff looked at the pleading goddess, her face overshadowed with what seemed to be fear. He wondered if he really would give up his life as a Creepypasta to actually help people.

He would have to become a defender of the same crowds he would murder. He would no longer be a true Creepypasta, but some dumb magical savior. Would he really?

He turned back to the goddess and gave a her a light smile, nodding his head as if he was agreeing with her...

"...Sorry," Jeff murmured, "but I'm not taking on orders from a little girl. I can do whatever the hell I want, and that's gonna be continuing to slaughter whoever I feel like~"

"Wh-What? You can't!"
Madoka stared at Jeff with a look full of horror as the killer began laughing like a maniac, his figure slowly beginning to disappear into the darkness of the void. The echoing of his laughter could faintly be heard throughout the whole of the universe.