Aphmau POV | Chapter Seven

When I came to, I was lying on the table in the parts and service room. I noticed that there were many animatronics in here with me. I saw my purple kitty watch up on the shelf, so I hopped off the table and reached up to get it, prepared to jump if needed. No need, however, because I was able to grab my watch easily.  I looked down at the floor, which seemed farther away than I remembered.....
"I'M TALL!!!! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I'M TALL!!! YES!!!!" I cheered, and then the Foxy animatronic twitched. I immediately shut up, as all the animatronics started twitching. I watched as all the animal-based animatronics took on an almost human form of themselves. The ballerina animatronic, which I haven't seen before,  stopped twitching first, and I noticed that she looked more human than robot, as her indigo hair turned a pastel blue, a lot like Katelyn's. I decided to look at the time. It was 7:45 AM. The pizzeria would open in an hour and 15 minutes. I went to slide my watch onto my wrist, and noticed my arms. They were charcoal-black, with white stripes. I looked down again, seeing the same patterns on my legs, and a purple skirt with a music note embroidered on the left side. I slid my watch on and tried to open the door. It wouldn't budge.
I was locked in with the animatronics.

_______________________________

The Aphmau drawing you see at the top was drawn by me! Sry if it's bad...