Katelyn POV | Chapter Nine

I yawned and stretched, surprisingly refreshed after that nightmare of a dream. Me, getting killed? Ha. I reached out to turn my blue lamp on, and felt a wall. What the heck? Am I turned the wrong way? I tried to turn, and realized I was sitting down on tile. I started panicking. What was going on? Why couldn't I open my eyes?! I heard something shuffle, and stopped.
"Who's there? I can't see." I called out. You don't know HOW relieved I was when Aph's voice responded,
"Katelyn? Your eyes.... they're glued shut. Hold on, let me find some glue remover." I heard the sound of cardboard being moved, and an "Aha!". I felt a skirt on my legs as she knelt in front of me. Some liquid landed on my eyelids, and Aph told me to start trying to blink. I did as she said, and soon, I was able to see her. I looked around, seeing a dark stain in the corner, some black bags in the middle of it. I saw some nightguards, a human version of the Foxy animatronic, and a white-and-purple Freddy. I figured the girl in front of me was Aphmau, since her eyes were the same, as well as the hair clip and watch. It looked like Aph was wearing a lot of makeup and facepaint, because her face was white with bright red cheeks and was "crying" purple. She stood and held out her black, glove-covered hand, which I took. She helped me up, and something billowed out from my waist. A purple and blue tutu. I looked at myself, noting my so-pale-it-was-almost-white skin, my purple pointe ballet shoes, the ballet outfit, and my gold-trimmed white gloves. I felt the top of my head, feeling a bun where my hair was fastened, and a tiara. Aph nodded at me, knowing my confusion.
"Those of us who were caught were turned into animatronics. I have no idea how, but we were." She explained, gesturing to the Foxy and the strange Freddy. So, my dream wasn't actually a dream. It had truly happened last night. I sighed, staring at Aph's watch. I noticed the time: 8:56 AM. The pizzeria was opening in 4 minutes!
"Guys, the pizzeria is opening in less than five minutes! The nightguards need to get out of here!" I exclaimed. The nightguards nodded and ran off, locking the door behind them. Aph and the others got back in place as, not even a minute later, the door was re-unlocked and the daytime guard came in. He gently picked Aph up and carried her away, muttering about how realistic the "engineers" updated her to be. I don't think he knew that the reason why the animatronics looked so much like humans now isn't because of engineers or mechanics. It's because there are humans inside them. The guard came in and out, taking the regular animatronics out and putting them in place, wherever that is. He didn't touch me or the odd-looking Freddy. Weird.