Eris POV | Chapter Fifteen

I woke up, twitching and in serious pain. I held my breath, hoping for the pain to cease. Eventually, it faded, and I shakily sat up. I looked around, seeing a pink fox and a policewoman staring at me. I shook my head, and crimson droplets sprayed from my hair. I leaned back on my hands, and slid in a slippery red liquid onto my back. Ouch. Someone groaned, and I sat back up. The other animatronics around me had started waking up. Despite the red liquid, I managed to scramble back against the box in the center of the room. The pink fox looked at me in confusion.

"Which of Kawaii~Chan's new friends are you?" she asked. Kawaii~Chan? The Meif'wa from earlier? I thought.

"I'm E-Eris......"

"Eris~Sama! Everyone! You're all okay!" the fox (Who I suspect is Kawaii~Chan) exclaimed. A black-haired Freddy with one ice-blue eye, and a black tuxedo got up and walked over to Kawaii~Chan, who blushed and looked up at him.

"Z-Zane?" She didn't use a Japanese honorific for him? He must be special to her. Aww! Aphmau hopped out of her box, promptly slipping on the red liquid, which I realized was blood. She popped back up, squealing

"ZANE~CHAN!!!! HAHA, KAWAII~CHAN, BEAT THAT! ALL THOSE YEARS OF YOUR AARMAU SHIP, I CAN GET YOU BACK!!!" Kawaii~Chan's face went beet red, and she chased after Aph, who was running away laughing. Zane and I facepalmed. Welp, guess I'm in this boat with all these people now. Might as well enjoy it!