Aaron POV | Chapter Two

I could tell Aph was excited for tonight, when the group would start our first night shift. She kept going through her makeup, looking for the best combination to work with her new uniform. She's already worn her uniform three times, and she hasn't even gotten started with her job! But this morning, she was texting someone, and wouldn't tell me who. That, I was weirded out by. I managed to get a peek at one of the texts, and whoever sent it had called Aph Jess. We were currently at Travis and Dante's place, hanging out before our shift. Aph was giddy with excitement, as was Garroth and Kawaii~Chan. Multiple phones went off at the same time, signifying we had thirty minutes to get in uniform and report to our first night. Aph and I grabbed our plastic bags containing our uniforms and went upstairs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We arrived at our destination, girls in two cars, guys in the other two. Aph came over, squealing with excitement. She was looking adorable in her blue uniform. She had a glittery purple hair clip to hold her hair out of her face, and to accessorize. I had my bandanna on my wrist. I pulled out the keys that the day shift guy had given us during orientation yesterday and went to unlock the door. I peered through the glass, and noticed something purple flash by the receptionist desk. I shrugged, thinking I was seeing things, and opened the doors.