Aphmau POV- Chapter One

I ran down Lovers' Lane, shopping bags swinging, and a job newspaper clutched in my mouth (Don't judge me. My hands were full!!). Aaron stood on our porch, waiting to help me with the bags. He raised his eyebrows when he saw the paper in my mouth.
"What's this?" He asked, taking it out and grabbing half of my shopping bags. I stuck my tongue out, grossed out by the taste of paper.
"There's an ad in there saying they need a few night guards for the night shift at my favorite pizza place, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. I was thinking about the group applying for the job. We could do it as a fun little thing!" I squealed, obviously happy about the job opportunity and the possibility that the whole group could do it. Behind Aaron, a mop of blonde hair popped up, followed by blue eyes. It was Garroth! He was wearing a medieval robe, and I facepalmed with my free hand. Tonight's D&D night. I forgot. Again. Garroth reached over and snatched up the job ad.
"Ooh! Sounds like fun! I'm in!!" He said. I high-fived him, glad at least he was on board. I took a picture of the ad with my phone and sent it out to the whole group, adding Job ad! Was thinking we could all do this as a group! Underneath the pic. A few moments later I got confirmation that everyone was on board with the idea. Yess!!! Night shift with friends, here I come!!!!