Aaron POV | Chapter Fifteen

I performed my Foxy routine, pretending I had an audience, as four cops dragged a man in a purple uniform and Max, who was disheveled and furious, into two cop cars. I heard someone come up behind me, and flicked a switch on the gearbox hidden in the backdrop. I pretended to deactivate as the person picked me up and placed me back into the Parts & Service room. He ran out the door, leaving open and allowing me to see that he was headed to Aph's room. He opened the door, and I heard multiple metallic thuds as multiple things seemingly fell. I took off my pirate coat, and took a pair of black gloves from a box. I put them on, hiding my hook. I hid my fox ears and tail, as well as took off my eyepatch. I found a mirror next to a golden version of Freddy and looked at my face. Luckily, I had a second perfectly-normal eye underneath the eyepatch, so I wouldn't look suspicious. I walked out, looking around as if I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I wandered into the Marionette room, to see two surprised police and multiple animatronics on the floor.

"What happened here?" I asked. The policewoman, who looked a tiny bit like Aph, scowled at me.

"What are you doing here? All patrons were evacuated from the premises." I smiled sheepishly, lying,

"I may have hid to see what was going on. Sorry. But seriously, what happened here?" The policewoman facepalmed, and the employee looked at her, clearly at a loss.

"Fine. He's seen this, so we might as well explain everything." I sat down on top of a bloodstained box, waiting for the explanation, when two animatronics, laughing and squealing, came running into the room, out of breath and smiling like dorks. One of them, Aph, looked up and froze. the pink fox animatronic followed her gaze, and collapsed, pretending to deactivate, though it was far too late for that. The employee looked at the two animatronics, and screamed.

"T-THE ANIMATRONICS!!! T-THEY'RE A-ALIVE?! HOW?!" The fox girl got up, and brushed the dried bits of blood off her skirt as the policewoman clamped her hand over the employee's mouth, shutting him up. She said,

"Calm down. They're nice. These are the people that were murdered. you know the men we arrested? They were using their dead bodies to power the animatronics. Funtime Foxy-" The pink fox jumped up and down happily, waving, "- is a Meif'wa named Kawaii~Chan. The Marionette is-"

"Aphmau." I interrupted. The woman looked at me in shock, immediately pulling out her handcuffs and advancing towards me.

"Woah, woah! Calm down! I'm good! I'm a good guy!" I pull off my glove, revealing robotic parts leading to a pirate hook. Aph tackled me in a hug, realizing who I was, and squealed,

"Aaron! How come you're not Foxy anymore?" I chuckled, letting my fox ears and tail show. I was going to have to get used to them instead of my normal wolf ears and tail. the animatronics around us slowly stood, realizing the jig was up. A black Freddy Fazbear hugged Kawaii~Chan (Zane), a red-haired clown wiped blood off her face, regular Freddy leaned against the wall, muttering something about doors (Just from that, I could tell it was Garroth), Toy Chica was reading a spell book (Lucinda), and all the others. Aph and I stayed in the hug for a few minutes, before Zane groaned,

"Oh, get a room!", which made Aph and I laugh. Okay, so maybe we were animatronics now, but we're still us at the end of the day. Maybe we could find a way around it.....