Pitch and Toothiana

Pitch's pov

I was walking to the garden of arendelle university and i saw jack and elsa was sitting on the bench together and laughing and i feel an anger to my face and then maybe i will get my revenge on jack!

Elsa's pov

         me and jack was walking to the garden of arendell university when we so pitch glared at us and i have a bad feeling that he will hurt us again and give a bad nightmare to us.But i will freeze him to death!!And jack starts staring at me and then i said that i was angry and jack asked me why but i ignore him and then we walk to the cafeteria then we saw tooth with other girls and they said hi to jack but we ignore them and just walked away and then i bump at tooth i knew it she was watching us and she is try to kill me again and then i wish i can control my anger and powers again.so me and jack decided to get out and forget pitch.

Jack's pov

       hay....thank you because no one bullies elsa and no one hurt her because i said that i will protect her and i will always be her partner for everything.And then i saw tooth and pitch laughing and i felt something bad that they will combine to tear us apart.And i saw the big five table and then we all talk elsa was giggling,hicccup is still reading a book but he is not nerd,merida was playing her curly hair and rapunzel was braiding her long long hair..and i was whispering to elsa something and i said'I love you for eternity' and then she giggling and i love the way she giggling like my world is stopping when she laughing and i can feel her blush.And then punzie ad eugene interrupted punzie said that can eugene joing the big five and then we all glare at eugene we know we hate him but now i saw elsa was glaring at eugene and then eugene say sorry to us and we forgive him and then anna interrupted she says to Elsa that can kristoff and she can join our team and then we all said yes and now we are the big eight but i saw eugene is not staring at elsa anymore he is staring at punzie that brushing her hair.And then we saw pitch ad toothiana kissing and then we all said "YUCk!"and then we all go away and we hope that they will never be bf and gf because if when they did we are doomed and we dont care i saw elsa was whispering something to me and she said'mr.frost i love you forever'and then i whispered back'i love you too mrs.frost"smiles"'and then we walk to our classes and then we are all classmetes and then in the first row is merida aad hiccup ,Elsa and me,Punzie and eugene and in the second row is Anna and Kristoff and ofcourse tooth ad pitch we saw tooth and pitch glaring at us and then we dont care but we still worrying because they almost destroy our friendship and then my sister said that we have 4yrs. for college wow emma is highschool now and she did'nt play her doll anymore"laughs"and she has a friend that always beside her his name was jamie and i saw jamie was smiling at emma when emma is backing him..And then the school keep going.

Elsa's pov

        ugh..i still hate eugene and its good because he didnt flirt with me anymore and then we saw pitch nad toothiana glaring at us and then we saw their kissing at the garden of arendell(university)and then we all said yuck and then the class keep going.....

Merida's pov

      Ay am so happy because hiccup is not a nerd anynore and he is always beside me and there was a boy flirting with me yesterday he had red head like mine and then i keep shutting him because i have hiccup and i dont care about that red head and his name is charles but i dont like him..

Hiccup's pov

       I am so dissapointed because charles keep flirting with my girl everytime we talk about ourselves he keeps putting himself in,in our conversation but i hope merida and i didnt break up because of that  charles and then i saw elsa was glaring at eugene but jack keep calming her down and he dont care if he hurts because elsa keep punching the desk"smiles".And beacuse he keeps hugging elsa to calm down and i saw eugene and punzie laughing at each other and then his blushing at punzie because punzie was so cute for him....."laughing"and then i saw astrid and sandra laughing at each other and they didnt keep bothering is anymore..

Rapunzel's pov

          Im so glad because eugene is keep smiling at me and i keep blushing and we saw our enemies like pitch,toothiana,sandra,astrid,and charles because he keeps flirting with merida and merida dont like him i said to merida that hold her bow and arrow if charles keep flirting with her"laughs"and i said i will protect her too by hitting him a frying pan on his face and merida said "Ay dont care about him i always likes hiccup i will neva replace him"and then i said ok."smiles".

Elsa's pov

         wow its so long a college wow 4 yrs. to go and i was so glad because i had roommates and anna is included too in that room my roommates are merida,anna and punzie.And im so happy because jack keep calming me down even he is hurt because i keep punching at my table and him idk but i dont eugene anymore.

CLASS IS OVER

AT the room

Rapunzel's pov

         we all go at our room in the university and the bed is perfect because mine is pink,elsa is blue and merida and anna has a red bed but it has a design and cute and then we start cleaning our room and we are finish and then we all talk about our loves,crushes and etc.Elsa was talking about pitch and tooth but we said that we can handle ourselves..

Emma's pov

        wow jamie was still flirting with me and idk why because jack is staring at him and laighing and jamie is so sweet and believe on magical thing like tooth faries and on sandman and that was my favorite too and i also believe at the man in moon and i still remember who talk the story of rise of the guardians and its uncle north and bunnymund keep laughing at jack and jack was dissapointed and he ignores bunnymund.And tooth was partvof their team when tooth became a bad villain and like a posessed witch and that girl is so cute and but now she be