Happy b-day

Jack's pov

now it is our college but i don't care and then i said to elsa to wake up and then she wake up and then she said why.And then i kissed her on the lips and then she kissed back.I blindfold her and she said what's happenning and i said to her and i carry her like a bridal style and we made our way to first floor or the kitchen and i free her from her blindfold and then everyone shout'HAPPY B-DAY ELSA!!!'then i saw her facevis startingvto tear up and then Anna has an icy blue cake that she holds and the cake was blue with a name on 'elsa' and it's flavor was chocolate because that chocolate is elsa's favorite.

And Elsa look at me and she kiss me deeply and i kiss back and then everyone cheered happy b-day!!!!then the party started punzie,merida,flynn,hiccup come and then the party was so happy no pitch no tooth.

Elsa's pov

wow!I did'nt remember that it was my birthday i just wondering when jack blindfold me and kiss me and i don't have any ideas that it was my birthday.

And i was so appreciated the greetings.And i'm so happy because no one crash my party and then i start to make a sleep and then i realized that the party is ended.And then i go to my room and then i saw jack was sleeping and then he was shirtless but he have a shorts.(boxers)wow he was so hot looking guy.And then i climbed the bed and then he wake up and said"ahh,oh sorry elsa i was feeling hot so i was shirtless",."oh its fine *hugs jack*,i said then jack lean in to me and he was on top of me now and he said"oh elsa".Then he kissed me and i kiss back."J-",i was trying to say a word but he was cutting me off because of his kiss.And then i feel his hands is getting closer to my hips and then i find the way to hold his head and then to his neck.And then he stopped kissing me.I said why.And he did'nt reply and kiss me again.Then i kissed back and then i put my hands on his neck and his arms is snaked around my body and then he kiss and kiss me all the time.And then i said stop kissing"Jack i'm gonna go to the bathroom right now and take a shower and then he said ok.

[minutes later]

"So are you done?",he said raising his one eyebrow and He start to go infront of me and said "i love you snowflake for the rest of my life".And i said as a pull him away into the bed and said"Back off mr.frost" and then i wear my clothes and back to the bed and said to jack i love you too.And then he hug me tighter like he never wanted to let go of me.And then he said"Come on snowflake*hugging me*",."Alright*sigh and rolled eyes*",and then he start to tickle me and i started laughing with my hands covering my mouth.And then he laughed at me too.And then we headed to sleep for schools.And i give a quick peck on his lips before we sleep.And said i love you,goodnight.

Anna's pov

it's elsa's birthday.And then we have a secret plan to cheer her up to her birthday and then i notice that she was not wearing her gloves anymore and then the party was ended and then i go to Emma's room and i saw her she was playing her barbie doll and ken doll.And then she feel like she was about to go to sleep then she see's me."Hi anna*hug me*Come in i have a new friends their name was sophie and jamie".she said.And then i we started a conversation and then she was blushing the way she pronounced the word'jamie'i think she loves jamie.hahaha whatever.And then i say goodnight to her and she go to sleep and then i shut the door.

And i go to kristoff's room and i slept at his room and then we hug each other.And go to sleep.

Kristoff's pov

wow anna slept on my room and i accept it and then we talk and laughed and then he lay her head against my chest and i hug her and she hug me back and then we headed to sleep.

authors note:hi hope you like the chapter i will update soon and follow me @Elsafrost_jelsa4 on wattpad so i hope you enjoy..........