Happy

ELSA'S POV

im so jealous.yesterday becayse claire kiss my boyfriend and jack is trying to calm me down and said"Calm down,she is my ex",."Im jealous jack!",i said.And Jack said"well dont be,"."And i said why ?and then he said that they dont have what you have and i said what?Jacksaid"MY HEART".and then i walk to jack and hug him tightly and i said i love him so much.And then im calm we made a long bonding yesterday and bad news again pitch black is destroying us together again.And then Romeo andRaychelle keep flirting with me but i know they are traidors and then i didnt like they doing and then i keep ignoring them.

JACK'S POV

i miss elsa so much i said to her that dont be jealous and then she said why and i said they didnt have something you have and i said she have my heart and then she smile and hug me tightly im always out of control almost fall but i handle it with my staff and we are dating today im so happy to met her again.

ELSA'S POV

i was preparing myself because jack and i have a date and then someone knock at my door and said hello?And then i open the door and what i see its not jack its romeo!Oh no this is bad.And then i walk away and i slap him "dont!you dare touch me!"i said and then i walk away and then i walk to jack and i said that romeo keep flirting with me and i aid that "dont touch me",i said to jack and then i saw jack was blushing and cute but just silence and then he whistle and i said what?and then he said "E-Elsa ,you are my life my universe,i love you",he said blushingly and then i said that i love him too and then he hug me and run to me and hug me and then he was getting something and then he pulls out something and handed it to me and i saw that it was a beautiful ice frost necklace it so beautiful and i like it so much and then im waiting for me and jack to graduate and then we are hanging out all the time and have a date i will never forget him till the end and i love him.....

Jack's pov

yay!elsa and i are ok agsin and she didnt ignore me anymore and i know that she loves me no matter what and i saw that romeo boy again but i glare at him and then glance to elsa and elsa was glaring to romeo too but romeo ignore it and drop his flowers and i said to myself yay!victory is mine!And then we walk up and i have a best day ever with elsa and im so happy i wonder what emma's doin right now but she have her school right.

Romeo's pov

Im so jealous because Elsa andJack is together again and i dont have a chance to destroy them but they will remind to their heads"I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET YOU ELSA!!!!!".And then i saw jack was glaring to me and i ignore it and just walked away with my stupid failed flowers*