Remeber!!!!i remember!!!

Jack's pov

I remember something ......I knew it i knew it.so i ran up to elsa!

Jack:Elsa!!i love you!

Elsa:Huh?J--*cut off by jack's kiss*

Jack:i love you forever!!!!i will never let you go!

Elsa:Jack!?you remember me?

Jack:ofcourse i will because you are the most beautiful girl in my whole life!

Elsa:wow!*smiling and laughing*

Merida's pov

ay' wow jack remamber elsa wow!

Hiccup:merida i have a goodnews Jack remembers everything!wow!

Merida:ya' i know so let's go to our hideout!

(in the hideout)

Jack:Punzie!Merida!Hiccup! i remember everything!!!

All except jack: we know *happy*

Jack:Group hug!*hug*

And they all hug together.......

Elsa's pov

yay the jelsa is back!,but our graduation was tommorrow and i made an excuse to our principal that hans isles will be drop on this school because i know that he do it to jack(car accident) And he is so stupid so yay he was gone on this school.

Putting them all up together.........

The big five

Hiccup:so guys our graduation is tommorrow and i'm so excited to graduate.

Merida:ya'and we decided to enrol at the Arendelle University...so we can join together.....

Jack:yes i know and me and Elsa is happy because...i love her so much.

Elsa:And jack and i are planning for our life.

The big five yeah!!!!!

Elsa's pov

so jack and i was back again and i'm happy that he remember's me.and we are so sweet and i know hans do that stupid stuff.And i wish did'nt came back here!i will punch him.!

Jack's pov

Here i was.Staring at the window and daydreaming and my sister emma was still screaming at me Jack!!!your daydreaming!

Jack:ookay?

i love elsa so much and i know ot thth i know her and during i have a amnesia she was still in my mind that i have a girlfriend that have platinum-blonde hair and blue eyes.she is so beautiful and our graduation is tommorrow and i wish that nothing bad will happen tommorrow.

A/n:so guys i will update soon........and i will make a graduation tommorrow ye hope you are happy........