First day of highschool and love

ELSA'S POV
       i wake up because of anna jumping on my bed and saying "Elsa wake up !!wake up !!wake up!!".Then i said " Anna  go back to sleep".Then Anna said"Are you serious!it is our first day of highschool".

        And i stand up quickly rush into the bathroom and take a bath.(excitedly)And i wear my favorite blue t-shirt and white pedal and last but not the list my 4 inch heels .And i braided my hair messy french braid.Yay!!!i can't wait to go to highschool.And as i walking downstairs i saw mom preparing our breakfast and lunch.And we waited for our school bus to come.

~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~

honk!!!honk!!!!!
i hear the bus and my mom called us.bye mom!i said.

[at the bus]

       i sat next to the girl with long blonde hair.(braided)."Hi i'm rapunzel but call me punzie",she greeted."Oh,hi i'm Elsa Arendelle nice to meet you",i greeted back.

JACK'S POV
       i wake up in the morning when Emma is in front of me and keep shouting Jack!Jack!Jack! wake up,your'e Gonna be late",said Emma.So i quickly rush into the bathroom and wear my blue hoodie and brown pants.And i wear my favorite rubber shoes with a frost design on it.And finally the bus came.I sat next to the guy with brown hair and emerald eyes."Hello i'm Hiccup",he said and i greeted back"Hi i'm Jack Frost".Then we arrive at the Burgess Disney High.

And i was walking to the halls when someone bump at me."OUCH!",the girl with the platinum-blonde hair said."Sorry", she nodded.And i was just staring at her when she was picking her things up.And i said"Watch where you going! and be careful",i nodded.But she just stares at me with her torquoise eyes and i was staring at her to.And i just walk away blushing.And i wonder why?Am i falling for her?noooo.it is my first love..

ELSA'S POV
       I bump into a boy this morning when i get my schedule and heading for my first class.And i said ouch then he said to me that be careful and watch where i was going.Then i say sorry to him with i staring moment and he stare in my eyes too.

And it was my embarassing moment ever.

RAPUNZEL'S POV
      I talk to my seatmate in school bus and i greeted her.I want to friend her and introduce to hiccup and merida.Then a girl enter the room i guess it was merida but she's not it is my seatmate in school bus and i was signaling to her that sit next to me.Then Elsa sat next to me.

Then the teacher said that who was the new student here.And Elsa raised her hand nervously."Oh,Introduce yourself in front of the class my dear",the teacher said and she nodded that she was Ms.Ariel and she was our teacher in algebra class.And Elsa walk infront of our class wearing her gloves.And the teacher did'nt asked about it."Hi everyone  i am Elsa Arendelle and i am 12  years old  nice to meet you all",Elsa said.Then she came back from her seat next to me.

         "Hi Elsa nice to meet you", i said

will you be my bestfriend?",i nodded."O-Ofcourse why not?",she said."Yes i will introduce you later to my other friends.Then the teacher start to discuss our studies.

[After the algebra class]

         "Elsa what's your next subject?",i said."My next subject is art",she said.Ok i said mine is Art so see you later,And can we meet in lunch time?,At the big three table i will place a  blue paper their so you can see the table ok",i said and she said yes.

ELSA'S POV

       I walk to my next class and keep thinking about the big three and kept asking myself is she friendly or not?Because what if i can say my secret to her and she just ignore it and said it to everyone.I hope she's not a bad popular girl.So here i am i enter the art class room and i saw the boy that bump at me earlier.Then the teacher ask me that i will sat next to Jack Frost a boy that bump at me earlier.He keeps staring at me all the time and i don't know why.Ok i can explain what's he looks like he had a white-silvery hair and had a bluish eyes like me and he is pretty handsome.Wait am i daydreaming?"Ms.Arendelle?are you ok?!",the teacher asked waving her hand in front of me."yes mam ",i said. then she said that she was Mrs.Bell our teacher in Art Class.