Recovery part 2 and the fight

Jack's pov
      Uh!That tooth!i will never forgive and forget her!.But thank you because my snowflake is safe.And we sleprlt on her house because her mom said okay.And then she said to me"Jack,you know when you hug me i feel safe around your arms and you wash away all my problems.And i said"That's because i love you".

Jack:So i'll pick.you up everyday.And we  can walk together for schools.

Elsa:Ok,forgive tooth,.

Jack:No,i will never forget her.because she almost kill.my snowflake.

Elsa:*smiles*ok.

Anna's pov
    Wow!Jack and Elsa are meant for each other.You know what?because jack slept on Elsa's room all night.Then Jack went to his house and said to us *mom and me*Thank you for letying me sleep with elsa.*blushing*.

Mom:*smiling*yes that's ok by the way just call me mom.

Me:Yeah,Hi jack!So what did Elsa and you do all night?*smiling*.

Jack:Oh we just hug.And by the way i have to go.bye thanks again.mom and anna.

Me:ok.

[Then i walked to elsa 's room]

Me:Elsa!Congrats!*hugs elsa*

Elsa:Huh?why?

Me:Because jack call our mom"mom" you know and you are together now.

Elsa:Ok,I'm gonna go  to school now*prepared*

Me:ok.

Toothiana's pov
        i will never forgive Elsa!Because jack is mine.Then because of her jack is angry to.me.And i'm drop on the highschool and She destroyed my popularity.I will get my revenge on her someday..........(hahahaha *laughed evily*)

Elsa's pov

       I'm so confident right now.Because no one bully me and Jack will protect me...*smiling*

      Then i go to my locker and put my things on it.Then Jack came "Would you like to go on a date?".i said yes sure why not.

The Big five conversation:

Merida:Ay' Elsa are ya ok right now?(scottish accent)

Elsa:um..yeah thanks.

Hiccup:I heard about you and toothiana fight but you win because she use to drop in this school.And we are so worried about you.

Elsa:Thanks..

Punzie:So Elsa did tooth is drop.from this school forever?

Elsa:yes,she is.And say goodbye to her.

All :yeah!

Jack interrupted:Uh...so you guys wanna go somewhere this vacation?

All except Jack:yes.

[Then the bell ring]

Ring!Ring!Ring!

Elsa:So we got to go on our different schedules.

Merida:Ya'i think so.

Punzie:So bye!bye!bye!

Hiccup:I'm a student librarian so i think i have to go to the library.

Jack:Yeah,dude.And Elsa i'll pick you up when the class is over ok?

[Then they all go in their schedules]

==Minutes later===

[THE CLASS IS OVER]

Elsa's pov
     A new student introduce to us and she is astrid and sandra.Astrid is the old friend of hiccup and sandra is look like me but she had black hair and her eyes was violet and her powers is witch.........

        Well i waited for jack in ten minutes but nothing came..so i decided to walk to the halls and....

      What the!!??i saw jack was making out with sandra!!

Elsa:*crying*J-Jack??

Jack:huh?Elsa i can explain!

Elsa:no explanations!goodbye jack!!!

Sandra:hahahahahahahahahahaha

Jack:I'm sorry Elsa!...(takes elsa's hand and arm)

Elsa:Let me go!!(Slap jack's face)*crying*

Jack:Ouch!Elsa!!!!

(Then i walked andvrun to my house)

*Slam the door crying*How could he do this to.me?i hope that he will never cheated on me!but he did!Then Anna burst in to my room.

Anna:Sis?What happened?

Elsa:*crying*Jack cheated on me!

Anna:What!?I'll.punch him in the face when i see him!

Elsa:No!Anna don't do.that.I'ts fine.

Anna:fine!!!!!

[Then Elsa's phone ring]

Elsa:*crying*hello?

Jack:Elsa.I'm sorry .......i-lo---

(then elsa shut her phone)

Jack's pov

      I did'nt mean to do this on Elsa because sandra was forcing me to kiss her and then something happened she kissed me and spray something to me..... 

     And then elsa came "j-jack!?",then i said im sorry i can explain!,and hold her hand and then she slap me on the face.and said no explanation!.

     And then i call her "Elsa!I'm sorry..i-lo--",then she shut her phone.

[then punzie,merida hiccup interrupted]

All of them(except jack)

:*covering their mouths*What have you done!?

Merida:what did ya do?

Punzie:yeah,Elsa call me that yoh cheated on her and making out with another girl.

Hiccup:you broke elsa!do you!?you are so.mean dude.bye!

(then they all walked away)

        Ugh!what the...now they hate me!

Hiccup's pov
     i knew jack,something was wrong he did'nt mean to kiss that wicked girl because he loves elsa so much.

[A/N]
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

sorry for not publishing earlier i've been making the story (but not bad)but don't worry elsa and jack will be back soon.