Im sorry

Jack's pov

i keep thinking about my snowflake amd then someone open the door and i realize that it was hiccup and hiccup said that claire is back and then i go out but it was too late claire bump at me and keep saying hey baby!how is it going! and then she kissed me and i dont like it because we are break up last year(2 years ago..before meeting elsa)and she has an ice power too but it was blackand then elsa came"J-Jack?",she said crying and looking at us and claire and then i run to elsa and elsa said"this is the second time that you cheat me!*pointing at jacks face*and i said that i can explain and then she shut me out.

Elsa's pov

i cant believe him i trust him for years and now he trick me!this is unbelievable!but is there a reason why???but im so dizzy right now.And then hans look at me and speak to me "Elsa let me show you something"he said.And i said that ok

.And then he shut the door and give me a picture of girl and jack kissing.And then i cried.I knew this girl it was claire.

Then jack came into the room.Elsa im sorry he said but i dont care what im gonna said he hug me but im just standing and hug back.I always love him no matter what.,and then i said crying that i always love him and then i want me and him to be jelsa again and i always forgive him.And then we tell a story

"elsa im really really sorry"*takes elsa's hand."its ok i have a boy friend too in my past and his name is romeo so sorry too",i said."Snowflake its fine",said jack hugging me and then we cry and push hans away..and then we have our date and we hangout just me and jack.I love him so much like i never wanted him to leave me.And im so happy that we never break our promise that i have his heart and he have my heart i love him so much.

Jack's pov

wow i apologize to elsa and she accepted it and i said to her that i always love her and we hug and cry and she said to me that she has a boy before me....

And she said she have romeo her bestfriend and they became morethan friends but the day came that he cheated on elsa and elsa see it in her eyes that romeo is kissing another girl and romeo shut her out and she cry all night and now we see romeo and i punch him and said "you jerk!","no your'e jerk and--",he said and he was cut off by me."leave elsa and i alone!",i said and then elsa keep calming me down and i feel the frost covering the entire floor and elsa and i ran.....

And then we went at the park and we sorry to each other i said that i am sorry about claire and i said to elsa that i have claire before her and she understand me and she said her apologize to me and we are hapoy again....we waited for merida and hiccup and we see at the park and then we go to Mcdonalds and eat and punzie said sorry to us because she has a date with flynn and we accepted it and we said it is fine.....

Rapunzel's pov

OMG!!!!flynn said that we have a date today so i said to the big eight that we will have a date and they accepted it and we are so happy.Um..im thinking anna what does she do now.....

Anna's pov

ayyyyyyyy!!!i have a date with kristoff and then we laugh and laugh and we forget about hans and then punzie keep texting to me and she said she keep thinking where i was and i said i have a date with kristoff and its a kristanna date(WHO WANTS KRISTANNA!!!,write it in the comment section)And i ship our names and we keep laughing alm the time and we said our goodbyes ...

Romeo's pov

I will get my revenge in jack and i will punch him um...what do i plan today"smiles evilly"and then i know they have an ice powers and i will make sure that elsa and i will be together again and i will get my rrvenge on them hahha(laughs evily).And i go play my mind and keep thinking elsa and that jack....!

Elsa's pov

I have a bad feelings about romeo and i know that he will get my revenge on us..And im so worried about us.I hope that nothing happened bad today..And im so exhausted of being a ice queen and good for me i can control my ice powers.

Raychelle's pov

I got my friends but im gonna wreck them and i wilk get charles and claire again to that big five and i want to be good but i cant pitch keep controling me and he said that i have to hate elsa and i rise an eyebrow to elsa everytime i feel very sorry about him...By the way i have a powers to control people but in pitch it wont work and idk why....

(Back to jelsa)

Merida's pov

Ay im so exhausted because of waiting for hiccup to come out to his room and i saw him he is very hot and i feel myself blushing up..and then i hide it by my curly hair.And then we go to jelsa.

Hiccup's pov

What the?merida saw me that i had my towel on my waist and she saw also my body except in the waist below and i saw her blushing and giggling but i dont care....

Jack's pov

we have a greatest day ever and fun day ever.Andcofcourse me and elsa get back again and we never fight cuz we love each other.