Getting Back together(jelsa is back!!)

Jack's pov

       i wish elsa will forgive me.And i saw her this morning her hair was turning black and her braid was already messed up and she did'nt have any make up.and i saw her face was so sad and her tear drops is still on her face.i better talk to her and said i love her and i sorry.......

[jack talk to elsa]

Jack:Elsa?are you ok.how was your feeling are you hurt??i still love you...no matter what....

Elsa:WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTIONS THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!????

Jack:that's because i love you so much and i'll never let you go...

.

Then i hug her and kissed her tightly..

Elsa:are you crazy!you almost killed me when i saw you making out with that stupid girl!

Jack:I'm so sorry she control me and she spray smething to me so she can kissed me.

Elsa:sorry jack!!!*hugs jack*

Jack:*shocked face*i love you elsa*hugs back*

Elsa:yes i know.i forgive you already anf wait i'm gonna fix myself to the rest room so wait.i love you.

Jack:you what?

Elsa:i love you!!!!!!!!

Jack:ooo!!thanks *carry elsa and spin her around*

everyone was cheering to is said

       jelsa!!!!jelsa!!!!!jelsa!!!!!

and the big five was complete again.

Then hiccup came.

Hiccup:i knew it you would'nt do it to elsa.and now you and elsa are back.bye the way where is she?

Jack:she is in the rest room and fixing herself up.

Hiccup:o..ok so bye i gotta go and i have a date to merida.

jack:ok bye....merriccup!!!!

(then elsa came out to the rest room)

Elsa:so jack let's go.

Jack:wow!!elsa you look beautiful..

Elsa:thank you* blushing*

(merriccup moment)

Merida:so ay....hi hiccup.....

Hiccup:oh hey merida....

Merida:so jack and elsa is back.

Hiccup:um...yeah.

then the class is over

date:

Jelsa:so...you guys have a date?

Merriccup:um..yeah...(hiccup put his arm to merida's shoulder)

punzie:guys i have a date to flynn too so goodbye....

Allexcept punzie:ok.

Elsa's pov

     wow jack and i is together again and i forgive him already and i can't take it anymore when jack and i broke up again.

Jack's pov

       wow elsa and i together again.oh...by the way i have a date to elsa.

[at elsa's house]

       i knocked the door.then elsa burst out.

Elsa:wow jack you look--

Jack:Handsome?i know that and where did you get that icy snowqueen dress?

Elsa:uh this i just nake it by myself using my ice powers so let's go?

Jack:yeah.

[after the date]

wow elsa and i  have the gratest date ever.And we love each other forever.then i walk to the my house.

[At jack's house]

Emma:Jack!(hug jack tightly)

Jack:why?

Emma:i miss you so much and do you have the greatest date ever with Elsa?

Jack:yeah....And we are together again.

          And Elsa and i have the greatest date ever and Why elsa and i so fast to get back together.Cuz we love each othe

[A/N]

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hi guys,so give me an idea to add your ideas to me and i'll make a story for you....bye...go JELSA!!!!

XD...

....

             ^_^==ELSAfrost_Jelsa4==^_^