"Are you even real?"//PJM

Sighing, you slipped on a hoodie and a pair of striped pajama pants. You knew that Jimin would probably not be home anytime soon.

  Jimin and the rest of the boys had a fully scheduled day, well a full week. Of course, it wasn't uncommon for him to be gone at a photo or video shoot, a recording session, a dance practice, promotions, or even tour. It was all just a part of his job. You were used to it, and you were okay with it.

  It was just quiet evenings like this when you really missed him that made things harder.

  You walked into the bathroom to start your nightly routine. As you wiped off your makeup and went through the rest of your skincare routine, you continued to think about how much you missed Jimin.

  It was always really hard for you to fall asleep without him cuddling you and fiddling with your hair. However, you tried not to dwell on these gloomy and slightly selfish thoughts, opting to be positive.

  After all Jimin liked his career and it made him happy. You wouldn't begrudge him of it, not ever.

  You were surprised when you walked out of your bathroom and into your bedroom to find Jimin. He had come in silently and you hadn't heard him in the closed bathroom.

  Smiling you thought about how you wouldn't have to sleep alone tonight.

  "Hey Jiminie, I was afraid you would be later tonight." You smiled widely at him. Then he smiled back.

  You gulped. He looked amazing. Still wearing the makeup from his shoot, he looked like him came straight off the pages of a magazine. His jeans and sweater complimented his eyes and hair, which was blond right now. You loved when his hair was blond. It made him look like a little baby angel. He looked too good to be standing here in this room with you.

   He came over to give you a hug for a greeting, and you couldn't help but say, "Are you even real?" He smiled at you again and shook his head in disbelief. Touching his nose to yours, he pulled you in for a tighter hug.

  "Why are you such a cutie, baby?" Jimin pulled away, but still, he held you in his arms, looking at you and smiling. However, this closer proximity and his voice now revealed Jimin's utter exhaustion to you.

  "Jimin, you seem really tired, we need to get you in bed." Jimin just smirked and playfully rolled his eyes as you made him set on the bed. You grabbed him a pair of pajama pants and a shirt, handed them to him. You didn't pause your frenzy of action as you went to the bathroom.

  You came back and used a makeup wipe to wipe the remaining makeup off his face. The now pajama-ed Jimin dutifully tilted his face up to make your work easier.

  Then you proceeded to do his Skincare routine for him. He smiled at you the entire time, and his eyes carried a softness that you hadn't yet looked at. You were deeply concentrated on getting your love ready for his hard-earned sleep.

  "(Y/n) are you even real?" His voice was quiet and soft, full of sweet awe. You blushed at his words as you finished up your work. Once everything was put back into its proper place, you went for the rest of your nightly routine.

  However, Jimin had beat you to making the bedtime tea. He had two mugs waiting on the counter. The two of you sat on the couch, close to one another as you sipped the hot tea. As you journaled, Jimin braided your hair.

  After draining the mugs, the two of you brushed your teeth and went to bed. Jimin waited for you, already snuggled in the covers.

  As you read, Jimin intertwined your hand with his.

  Turning the lights out, the two of you snuggled closer together. With both arms wrapped around you, Jimin fiddled with your hair. Snuggling up against his chest, you listened to him talk about his day, and him to you.

  The two of you drifted off to sleep like this, in the arms of the one you loved.

  But not until each of you had whispered softly in the dark, "I love you."