Yoongi

Life with Yoongi may be difficult and confusing quite often. He has a hard time expressing his feelings, and in turn, you don't always understand one another. He can be rather clueless when it comes to your relationship and how you want to spend your time. Sometimes he pays more attention to Holly than to you. And of course, he spends a lot of nights and days working on his music. His in-home studio is often filled with him and the lyrics or music he creates. He doesn't always show affection or care for you in the ways you want, and you argue every now and then over admittedly stupid and small things. Sometimes it can be very tiring.

   But it's also filled with lazy days where he snuggles up on the couch with you and eats junk food as Holly curls up at your feet. He loves to just give you forehead kisses when you least expect it, and he makes an effort to show affection. Whenever the two of you argue, he reaches for your hand to remind himself that what he has with you is more important than your squabble. It helps remind you too, and your arguments rarely last long. He always brings you food and he knows all of your favorite orders. Both of you value your sleep so much that you bought the very best pillows and blankets you could. Softly scented candles and flowy curtains help to create a safe and comforting home the two of you share.

And even when he's not there, you know he'll always keep you in his heart.

Just as you'll always keep him in yours.