Chapter 3

(The next day)

"Hey Jessica" Chrissy says stood there rocking back and fourth in the door way to my room. In the back of my head I already knew she wanted something.

"What do you want?" I said calmly,

"Well Cameron wants to know if you Me Nash and him could all hangout today? It will be a chance for me to see Nash a little.

"Uhm" before I could finish

"Please Jessica"

She said giving me puppy dog eyes, and against all my better judgment I knew my answer.

"Ughh fine, what time?"

"Yay! And be ready in an hour" and with that she ran out the door. I shouted after her,

"What?"

"Love you"

"Yeah yeah yeah"

As I got ready all I could think was what I walked in on yesterday... It was a never ending scene in my head, like a broken record stuck on the same verse. If I could flush my brain of that image I would. I don't want to watch him be all over my best friend. The pain was too deep.. And if I thought about it enough anger would start to build. I was kinda nervous I don't know how to act or what to say while hanging out with the boys but I knew to be myself weather if I was happy or not.

They picked us up Nash and I sat awkwardly in the back while Cam and Chrissy were being all loud and lovey and stuff. I just looked out the window the whole time, I turned to quickly look at Nash for a second and that's when I noticed Nash staring at Chrissy with a painful look in his eye. He shook his head and looked out the window, probably thinking of the same things as me. Thinking back to when I was little.. when boys had Coodies and heartache didn't exist. I miss the carefree life I had when I didn't have to worry about my best friend taking the guy she new I loved most. Sadness, pain, and jealousy surged through me. I just want to get this over with!!!

After what felt like forever we arrived. We were off to the fair! And I was glad, I mean, with all the rides and people I could make serious distance between me and those two.

"Great" I thought to myself

After a few hours we met back up. it wasn't awkward at all between me, Nash and Cameron. me and Nash were running off a lot and just talking about stupid stuff, we were becoming close friends. I was thankful I had him to somewhat take my mind off the whole Cam and Chrissy thing.

As we would wait in lines Nash and Cam would do dorky stuff and lots of sanpchat videos. Here and there they would get stopped by fans but overall it was an okay day. I made a new Bestfriend Nash would even randomly shout it and point at me.

"This girl right here is my best fiend"

I would laugh in return and say," hell yea! BFF's for life!!" His laughter was addictive! But that's when I noticed the horrible stares Chrissy was throwing my way. If she's really jealous.. I'm going to kill her! She can't have the best of both worlds!

As the night went on the fun continued. People would pass and shout, "mangos" or "pineapples" and tell Cameron and Nash "are you that kid from vine?" I swear these boys were the biggest dorks. Hehe, whale penis.. After awhile of walking around we split up me and Nash went to ride more rides an Chrissy and Cam went walking around looking at shops.

"I hate waiting in lines, like I'm a very impatient dude" he seemed lost in thought..

"Nash"I was going to ask what was wrong, but I just couldn't.

"What?"

"Stop complaining" I said in a joking way and bumped his shoulder lightly.

"Sorry but it's true." He finally looked over.

We laughed as we walked a few steps forward in line. That's when I saw what he was staring at. It was cam and Chrissy kissing and hugging. I looked away from them in pain.. I could feel my heart breaking.

After awhile Nash broke the silence

"How do you feel about Chrissy and Cam? At the meet N greet it seemed like you were a Cam fan"

When he asked me that I wanted to cry... I wanted to tell him that it hurt and I was and always will be a Cam girl but I held it in.

"I think they're too cute I'm really happy for them... Who am I kidding. I'm in love with him and he chose my best friend.. I'm broken inside. What about you what do you think of them."

Nashe looked down fiddling with his hands

"I think that should be me."

___________________________

Hope you like it so far(: If you have any ideas or something comment or message me