Chapter 9

"Hello"? I said answering cautiously. Ready to beg for Nash's forgiveness
"Hey are you okay?"
I was surprised I thought he hated me.
"I'm embarrassed, sad, confused I don't wanna feel like this anymore."
It got quiet.. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. He probably had it worse, me leaving him there.

About 20 seconds later
"Jessica?"
"Yeah?"
"It's okay to feel. it's okay to feel hurt, but no matter how much it hurts you can't ever lose hope."

"Nash, I'm sorry for everything I'm sorry Cam found out I'm sorry for leaving you." I was on the verge of tears, but Nash just laughed.
"It's okay I feel better that its out, I also feel a lot of guilt because Cams like my brother and I don't know if things will ever be back to the way they were but I love Chrissy and I feel like a giant weight has been lifted." To lighten the mood he told me all about an upcoming tour him and cam had, and all the things we were going to plan when he got back. We ended the phone call shortly after, but it left me with a smile on my face.
I felt a little better after talking to Nash. he's such a good friend!! I still feel bad for what I did though and I know there's no way I could fix this.

After I had talked to Nash, Chrissy came into my room with giant tears running down her face. She was crying so hard I barley heard what she was saying but I tried my best to understand them.
"I'm sorry Jessica, I'm sorry I even dated Cameron you're right I don't deserve Cameron not at all its you who should be with him, you love him more than anyone could ever love him. I tried to love him as much as you but I couldn't I prayed every night that I would love him the way I wanted to but my mind kept wandering to Nash. I'm done hurting you and leading Cameron on so we did what we thought was best."
"What was best?" I said trying not to choke on my words
"We broke up."
After Chrissy told me that
I didn't know what to feel, I was so worried about Cameron and there's nothing I could do because I'm pretty sure he hated me. No wonder he looked at me like that when I passed by..
It did make me feel good that Chrissy was back to normal, and our friendship was still important to her.
"I'm sorry that you guys broke up." I said softly hugging her.
"I'm going to get some sleep, to get my mind off things goodnight Jessica."
"Goodnight"
I went to bed the happiest I ever been for what felt like years but were actually months.
(The Next Day)
I walked around for awhile feeling good, it was cold And I was shopping for new winter clothes it was a perfect day for shopping. I was in line getting a coffee in Starbucks when I turned around and saw Cameron sitting there right next to Nash neither of them seemed to be talking to each other but it looked like they were both looking at paperwork maybe for there next tour Nash was telling me about. I left without getting my coffee I walked so fast so that neither Of them would see me.
(A Month Has Gone By)
Things were getting back to normal I missed Nash though he was on tour with Cameron. Nash called often, and me and Chrissy had been spending a lot of time together. Chrissy and Nash have started talking again and everything feels almost perfect.. The only thing that was down on my heart is the fact that Cameron hates me. I try to not think about him, but he never leaves my mind.
Today me and Chrissy plan to go to the mall. We've been doing so much together that I feel as though we're back to our old selves. She's driving today, and while we were getting in the car I got a call from Nash.
"Who is it?" Chrissy asked
And I turned and mouthed Nash and put it on speaker. I did this because he talked about her to me, and I wanted her to hear the wonderful things he said.
"Hey jess!!" He shouted when I answered.
"Hey Nash, what's up?"
He laughed,"nothing. What are you up to? And is Chrissy involved in your plans?" His voice sounded all low in a really fake seductive way, which had me and Chrissy giggling.
"So she is there! Hello pretty lady!!"
I laugh,"you're such a dork!"
"But I'm awesome!" He replied quickly." We're going to the mall today." I said to answer his first question.
He snickered again, "good to know!"
Then he hung up. Me and Chrissy were left to drive with confusion clear on our faces.
"What did he smoke?" Chrissy said jokingly.
"I don't know, but he smoked too much.. whatever it was."
We had a laugh and before I knew it we were at the mall.
We spent an hour in Victoria secret before we got hungry and went to get food. When I turned around the pillar to the food court I couldn't believe my eyes.
Cameron was right there looking right at me. I turned around and started to walk towards Forever 21 while walking to Forever 21 I sad that Nash found Chrissy. I walked to my favorite section of the store, starting to look at these cute sweaters when I turned around to see Cameron inches away from me.
"Cameron? What are you doing here? Last time I checked when someone hates someone they want to stay far away from that person.?"
Cam pressed his lips against mine
I felt my heart burst in a good way.
"I never hated you Jessica, I was upset but when I found out that you had feelings that was all i could think about."
I was speechless, when I looked at him, I saw beautiful things but I couldn't help but wish that when he looked at me he saw the same.
"Look Jessica I have feelings for you a lot of them, and I want to give "us" a try. I want to try to love you like I had loved Chrissy."
Is this really happening I thought to myself?
_________________________
Hope you guys like it so far.(: