"Is everything okay?"

Alice- "I was right. Right?"

Dr. Yang- "Ms Smith I'm afraid you were not right."

Alice- "Damn it!"

Dr. Yang- "Is everything okay?"

Alice- "No doctor everything is not okay! And do you want to know why?! This is my daughters boyfriends dads baby that I am pregnant with. And my daughter already hates us together! So do you think everything is okay?!"  I yelled.

Dr. Yang- "Look I'm sorry Ms Smith but I must ask. Do you plan on keeping the baby?

Alice- "I don't know." I started to cry.

Dr. Yang- "I want you to come back in a week and by then I will need an answer. Here." She handed me he picture of the baby.

Alice- "Thank you." I took the gel off and left.

...

*Knock Knock* I knocked on the door.

Hermione- "Alice?"

Alice- "Hermione." I gave her a quick hug then got out of it. "Is Betty here?"

Hermione- "She went to Pop's with Veronica. Everything okay?"

Alice- "No. I'm pregnant." I started to cry.

Hermione- "Excuse me?"

Alice- "Yep. Eight days pregnant."

Hermione- "Wow. Congrats.

Alice- "I don't know if I'm keeping the baby."

Hermione was talking to me for a while trying to convince me to keep the baby. Well she convinced me.

Alice- "How do I tell Betty?"

Hermione- "Actually I was gonna talk to you about Betty and Veronica."

Alice- "Okay."

Hermione- "I am not really sure but I think there might be something going on between them."

Alice- "What do you mean?"

Hermione- "Like I think Betty and Veronica may have feelings for each other. And if they do I mean poor jug but you and Fp might have a chance to start a family?" I smiled lightly.

Alice- "Wow... Well thanks for everything Hermione. I think I'm gonna head out now."

Hermione- "I will always be there for you Alice." We hugged then I got in the car and called Fp.

Fp- "Hello?"

Alice- "Fp."

Fp- "What's up?"

Alice- "I'm...um I'm gonna go to Pop's." I changed my mind about telling him I'm pregnant.

Fp- "Okay. Are you just gonna pick it up or you gonna eat here?"

Alice- "I have to go somewhere so I'm just gonna pick up."

Fp- "Alright I'll see you in a bit.

Alice- "Okay bye." I hung up.

                                       ...

Fp- "Alice."

Alice- "Fp." I said as I walked in. I headed to him and gave him a kiss.

Fp- "Here is your food."

Alice- "Thanks." I started walking out then turned to him. "Fp."

Fp- "Yes?"

Alice- "Can you come over? I wanna talk."

Fp- "Of course. What time?"

Alice- "After your shift is over."

Fp- "Okay." I smiled at him then walked out.

...

Lady- "Hello welcome to Baby Care."

Alice- "Hello." I walked around the store looking for a shirt that said 'I love my Daddy'. I couldn't find any. "Excuse me ma'am."

Lady- "Yes?"

Alice- "Do you happen to have any shirts that say I love my Daddy?"

Lady- "Yes right over there."

Alice- "Okay thank you." I looked for a white shirt that said that cuz I didn't know the gender of the baby yet.

Lady- "Did you find find everything okay?"

Alice- "Yes." I handed her the money and left.

Lady- "Have a good night."

Alice- "Thanks, you too!" I walked out and got in my car.

...

I walked in the house and Betty was still gone. I would go get her but I needed to tell Fp I was pregnant and didn't want Betty to know yet. I sat there at the table eating my Pop's. I finished my food cleaned up then went in the car to get the baby's shirt. I walked back inside and put the shirt in a box and wrapped it. As I waited for Fp I just sat on the couch and watched some Grey's Anatomy.

A few hours passed and someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door.

Alice- "Fp." I gave him hug and kiss.

Fp- "Hey babe. What's up?" He walked in and I took him to the kitchen. That's where I left the gift".

Alice- "Here." I have the gift to him.

Fp- "What's this for?" He asked taking the gift.

Alice- "Just open it." I said nervously.

Fp- "Are you okay?"

Alice- "Yep. Just nervous."

Fp- "About?"

Alice- "Well if you opened it you would know why."

Fp- "Okay okay."

He took the wrapping paper off and opened the lid. As he was opening it I was fiddling with my hands. He pulled the tiny shirt up and turned it around to read what it said.