"I have a date!"

Fp just froze starring at her. Gladys and the kids were calling us so I walked in the living room leaving Fp in the kitchen. After a while he came out and played CLUE with us. I noticed he was starring at and I was a little worried cuz he never answered me. After a while Gladys guessed who the murderer was.

Gladys- "I think it was Green with the pistol in the kitchen." She checked to see if she was right. "I won!" She went and turned to Fp and gave him a kiss I just looked away. "Well It's getting late we should get going. But I'll see you tomorrow Alice."

Alice- "Yep." Jughead said goodbye to Betty then she went in her room.

Jughead- "Goodbye Ms. Smith, thank you for having us over." He gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

Alice- "Yeah you are welcome here anytime." We got out of the hug and I smiled at him as he walked out. Fp walked over to me to say bye.

Fp- "About what you said earlier... I don't know if we can ever be something again. I have a family that I love a lot. I have to go Alice, I'll see you around." He walked out and I closed the door behind him and went to bed.

Next morning... I woke up not wanting to go to work. Maybe I could go out? Yep I'm going out! I got out of bed put on black ripped jeans and a red top, over the top I had my serpent jacket on. I walked downstairs and Betty was not there so I guess she left for school. *Knock Knock* someone knocked at the door and I went to open it.

Alice- "Hal? Why the hell are you here?"

Hal- "I just wanna talk. And why are you dressed like that?"

Alice- "I was gonna go out, so I'm asking you nicely to get the hell out of here."

Hal- "Alice!"

Alice- "What Hal?! What do you want?!"

Hal- "You. I want you back. So are you seeing anyone?" He went for my hand but I slapped it away.

Alice- "I'm not going back with you."

Hal- "I love you Alice. And I know you love me."

Alice- "You are not the one I love!" I rolled my eyes. Then I froze...did I really just say that?!

Hal- "What. Who is it?"

Alice- "Hal get the hell out of here I need to go." Hal grabbed my wrist and held on tightly.

Hal- "I'm not letting go until you tell me who it is you love." I knew he wouldn't let go until I tell him. But I didn't want to say it's Fp cuz god knows what he will do.

Alice- "It's Hermione!" What the hell? Hermione? Why didn't I say Fred or something.

Hal- "You are...gay? Are you guys dating?" He let go of my wrist.

Alice- "Yep. And I'm about to be late for my date."

Hal- "Where at the Whyte Wyrm?"

Alice- "Yes actually, so get out of my way."

Hal- "Okay then." He walked out and I walked out behind him then went in my car and went to the Whyte Wyrm. I finally got there and walked in.

Hog eye- "Hello Alice."

Alice- "Hey Hog eye." I sat at the bar.

Hog eye- "Tequila?"

Alice- "Yes please."

Hog eye- "You alright?" He asked handing me a shot.

Alice- "Nope" I took the shot and waiting for another.

Hog eye- "Wanna talk about it?"

Alice- "I told Fp I love him and he didn't say it back..." I shrugged my shoulders.

Hog eye- "Sorry Alice." He handed me another shot.

Alice- "I know he still loves me. And I happen to know he comes here every Friday night so, I am gonna bring my date here." took another

Hog eye- "So who's the lucky man?"

Alice- "Actually woman probably..." hog eye stared at me.

Hog eye- "Are you-" I cut him off.

Alice- "No I am not gay. I like guys, its just Hal came and asked me out and I really never want to see his face again so I said I was on a date with Hermione."

Hog eye- "Oh that one hot chick that came with you when you did the serpent dance?"

Alice- "Yeah... well I am gonna see if Hermione can be my "date" tonight so excuse me." I started to call Hermione."

Hermione- "Yes Alice?"

Alice- "You gonna be free tonight?"

Hermione- "I think so why?"

Alice- "Okay come to the Whyte Wyrm tonight at 5."

Hermione- "Okay but why?"

Alice- "I can't tell you its a surprise."

Hermione- "Okay see you tonight Alice bye."

Alice- "Bye." I hung up "I have a date!"

Hog eye- "Yep, you are gonna drive Fp crazy."

Alice- "That's the plan." I let out a devilish smile.