"Everything will be okay."

The next day...

Fp's P.O.V

Doctor- "Everything looks good. Here are your discharge papers. After you sign them you can leave when ready."

Alice- "Thank you." She took the paper and started filling in the questions. "Babe."

Fp- "Hm?"

Alice- "Can you start pacing my bags please?"

Fp- "Sure."

Alice- "Thank you."

We got out of the car and walked inside.

Betty- "Hi mom." She went and gave her mom a hug

Alice- "Hello sweetie." Jug walked over to me.

Jughead- "What do we do about the nursery?" He whispered in my ear.

Fp- "Crap I forgot you guys did the nursery. Well Alice really wanted to see how it came out, and I would like to see it to. It's gonna be hard but we are gonna have to move on."

Jughead- "Do you wanna see the room right now?"

Fp- "Yeah why not. Ali? Do you wanna see the nursery?"

Alice- "Yeah." I took her hand into mine and we walked to the room.

Jughead opened the door and my gosh. The room was amazing. Everything I imagined. Pink, grey, and white was the theme. I looked over at Alice and she just had a sad smile on her face.

Fp- "You okay babe?"

Alice- "Yeah...I'll be back." She walked away.

Fp- "I'll go check on her." I left the room and headed to our room. The bathroom door was shut so I went and knocked on it. "Ali? You okay?" I herd her cry louder. "Alice?!" I opened the door.

She cleaning blood off her arms.

Fp- "My god Alice." I ran to her.

Alice- "It hurts." She cried.

Fp- "I'm sure it hurts you just cut your arms!"

Alice- "No, my heart hurts." She whispered. "I want my baby girl."

Fp- "I want her too." I went and gave her a hug.

Alice- "I wanna be with her." I got out of the hug.

Fp- "No, Alice you are not leaving me. Or Betty. Now let me help your cuts." I took her arm in my hand and started cleaning her arm.

We left the bathroom and headed down.

Betty's P.O.V

I got up from the couch cuz I herd someone come down.

Betty- "Mom are you o-" I looked at her arms and saw dry blood on her shirt. My eyes got watery and I looked back up at her. "Mom." My voice broke. "Did you...did you cut yourself?" I started to cry.

Alice- "Betty I-"

Betty- "Mom! Are you seriously thinking about leaving me? What about Polly and I? Have you forgotten you have 2 girls already? Who love you so much."

Alice- "Betty I lost my baby girl-"

Betty- "I can't believe you! You are willing to leave Polly, FP, and me?!" I went walking to the door.

Alice- "Betty please don't leave me."

Betty- "I'll be at Hermione's." I walked out.

Fp's P.O.V

Alice turned over to my and cried on my shoulder and I rubbed her back.

Fp- "It's okay. Everything will be okay." I whispered in her ear