Moving in!

I woke up and Fp was still asleep so I got out of bed quietly. I was really exited that they were moving in today. I changed out of my robe then went downstairs to make breakfast.

Betty- "Morning mom!"

Alice- "Good morning Betty."

Betty- "Is it okay if Veronica comes over?"

Alice- "For what?"

Betty- "Breakfast..."

Alice- "Betty I don't know."

Betty- "Mom pleeeeeeease."

Alice- "Fine! She can come. But! She is not aloud in your room." She smiled and gave me a big hug then went running upstairs.

I placed the pancakes, eggs, and bacon in the middle of the table and placed the plates all around where everyone was gonna sit.

Jughead- "Smells amazing Mrs. Smith."

Alice- "Thank you Jughead. You can call me Alice." I smiled.

Jughead- "Um is my dad still asleep?"

Alice- "Nope. He is coming down right now."

Fp- "Good morning."

Jughead- "Good morning dad." Jughead took a seat and started getting some food

Alice- "Morning." He gave me a quick kiss.

Jughead- "Mrs I mean Alice. Who else is joining us?" The doorbell went off.

Betty- "I got it!" Betty ran down stairs and opened the door. "Hey."

Veronica- "Hey babe." They hugged each other and come in. "Hello Mrs. Smith. Mr. Jones. And hello Jughead."

Alice/Fp- "Hello Veronica." Me and Fp said at the same time.

Jughead- "Hi Veronica."

Alice- "Well take a seat."

We all ate quietly. I was surprised it wasn't awkward like I thought it would be between Jughead and Veronica. After she left they boys were getting ready to go get their stuff at the trailer. They walked out and I followed behind them.

Fp- "Alright well be back."

Alice- "You know I'm going with you right?"

Fp- "You are staying right here."

Alice- "No I'm going with."

Fp- "Alice you are pregnant."

Alice- "I'm only 9 days pregnant." He closed the door. "Fp! Damn you Jones." I waited till they left then got in my truck and drove to his trailer.

Fp- "Alice yo-"

Alice- "Save it Jones. I said I was gonna help now I'm gonna help." I went inside and started loading stuff in the truck. As we were packing a car came up. And sure enough it was Gladys.

Gladys- "What's going on here?"

Fp- "I'm moving. What do you want?"

Gladys- "I'm going out so can JB stay with you for a bit?"

Fp- "Um, yeah."

Gladys- "JB!" I was in the trailer watching them and could hear everything.

JB- "Hi daddy!" she gave him a hug.

Fp- "Hey jells."

Gladys- "your gonna stay with your father for a bit." She gave her a kiss then handed her a bag full of her stuff.

JB- "Okay bye mom!"

Gladys- "Bye." She walked to the car and drove off.

I saw JB put her bag in Fp's truck then start to walk in the trailer. I moved and started packing the stuff together so it didn't look like I was watching them.

JB- "Oh, um hello."

Alice- "Hi." I got up and shook her hand.

JB- "Wow."

Alice- "What?"

JB- "You are really pretty."

Alice- "Uh thanks." I smiled and picked up a box.

JB- "Who are you?"

Alice- "I'm Alice. Alice Smith."

JB- "Cool. I'm Jellybean. But you can call me JB."

Alice- "Nice to meet you JB."

JB- "You too Alice." I walked out and put the box in the truck. When I turned around Fp and JB were both standing there.

Alice- "Jesus!" I jumped. "You scared me I didn't see you there." JB laughed.

Fp- "JB this is Mrs-"

JB- "I know who that is, she already told me. That's Alice."

Fp- "Oh, well after we are done do you want to go to Pop's?'

JB- "What's that?"

Alice- "Okay just cuz you said that we are gonna go." We finished packing and got in our trucks. JB wanted to go with me so she was with me. We arrived at Pop's and sat at a table.

Pop- "Welcome to Pop's would you guys like your original orders?"

Alice- "Yes please."

Pop- "Okay and what would you like?"

JB- "A cheese burger and strawberry milkshake."

Pop- "Coming up."

We talked till Pop came back with our food.

Pop- "Here you go. Enjoy."

Alice- "Thank you Pop." We ate our food then left.

JB- "Where does my daddy live now?"

Alice- "Um with me."

JB- "Cool now I get to see you more."

Alice- "Yeah." We got home and loaded the stuff in. There wasn't a lot of stuff really.

JB- "Wow. This your home is nice."

Alice- "Thanks."

JB- "Where will I sleep?"

Alice- "With Betty or your brother."

JB- "I want to sleep with Betty."

Alice- "Okay well put your stuff in her room. Its the first room to the left." She went running upstairs.

After a while we finally finished packing and headed to bed. As I went upstairs I went to say good night to JB.

Alice- "Good night." I whispered turning off the light.

JB- "Good night Alice." I smiled then headed to bed.

Fp- "Good night." He gave me a kiss.

Alice- "Good night."