"Only one way for us to forgive you"

I was looking at Fp in the corner of my eye it was hard to keep my eyes off of him he was so cute.

Fp- "Everything Okay Alice?"

Alice- "Yes why?"

Fp- "Cuz I can see you staring at me."

Alice- "Oh I no. I wasn't staring..."

Fp- "Mhm."

How the hell could he tell?! I stopped looking at him and  noticed we got to his place. He parked the truck and the both of us got out. As we got in I noticed I had nothing to sleep in.

Alice- "Crap."

Fp- "What's wrong"

Alice- "I don't have anything to sleep in..."

Fp- "I'll give you one of my shirts if you want."

Alice- "That would be great."

He went in his room and got me a shirt. I smiled and nodded my head like a thank you. I went in the room and changed. I finished changing I sat on the bed and started thinking of Charles. My eyes started to get watery and I got up to go to Fp.

Alice- "Fp" I said walking to him.

Fp- "Alice what's wrong?"

Alice- "I need to tell you something...that I should have told you when I found out." Fp took my hands and looked at me.

Fp- "Alice what is it?"

Alice- "I...I had your...I had your baby." I said and bursted into tears. "It was a boy, I named him Charles." Fp took me in his arms hugging me. "Fp I'm sorry."

Fp- "Alice it's okay...it's okay."

We ended up falling asleep. I woke up and noticed I was on Fp. I got off of him quietly and went to see if I could make us something. I found eggs, bacon, and potatoes. A finished breakfast and went to eat. Fp was still asleep so I put his food in the microwave. Not to long after he woke up.

Alice- "Morning sunshine." I chuckled.

Fp- "Morning. Where is my food?" He asked jokingly.

Alice- "In the microwave."

Fp- "I was joking."

Alice- "And I'm not there is food for you in there." He grabbed the food and thanked me.

I went and changed back into my clothes and asked if Fp could take me home. He said yes and we walked out and got in the car. We arrived I kissed his cheek thanked him and got out. Did I just kiss his cheek I thought as I was walking into the house. I went upstairs to change then got into my car and drove off to the Whyte Wyrm. I arrived there and stayed in my car for a bit. I was a little worried of what I was about to do. I got out and walked to the bar.

Hog eye- "Alice Cooper. Never thought I'd see you again."

Alice- "Its Smith. Alice Smith. Anyways I came to say sorry about everything. Hal made me do it and I'm..." he interrupted me.

Hog eye- "Stop right there. There is only one way for us to forgive you. You have to do the Serpent dance."

Alice- "And become a serpent again... I'll se you tonight!" I went walking out.

Okay the Whyte Wyrm is always packed at 6 so that's when I'll do it. I got in my car and went home. When I got home Betty was with Veronica studying.

Veronica- "Hello Mrs Coo...Smith."

Alice- "Hello Veronica. Betty."

Betty- "Hi mom. V do you wanna study in my room?"

Veronica- "Sure." They went upstairs. I went to call Hermione.

Hermione- "Hello."

Alice- "Hermione, I need you to go to the Whyte Wyrm. Be there by 6."

Hermione- "Why?"

Alice- "I'm gonna do the serpent dance and I also want someone to hang out with."

Hermione- "Really?!"

Alice- "Yes I gotta go bye."

Hermione- "Bye."

We got off the phone and I went upstairs to look for an outfit, shoes, makeup, and to do my hair. I finished getting ready but couldn't find my serpent jacket. Crap Fp has it. It was already 5:30 I grabbed my keys and said bye to the kids.

Betty- "Mom! Where are you going?"

Alice- "With Hermione out...girls night. Got to go!"

I went to my car and drove off. Finally I got there and parked. As I was parking I saw Hermione pull up behind me. I got out and went to her.

Hermione- "Alice you look good."

Alice- "Thanks so do you." We both smiled and walked inside the Whyte Wyrm.

Sorry it's been a while I'll post a few more parts in a bit! ♥️