King & Queen

I was sitting with Hermione and Hal at Pop's. They were talking and I just watched Fp work. Hal saw that I was watching him work and got frustrated. He got up and said we need to talk, so he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back.

Alice- "Hal you are hurting me let go!"

Hal- "Alice he is married. And you are too! Get over him already!"

He let go and went back to the table. I went to the bathroom trying not to cry and looked at my arm and he had left a mark. I walked out quickly and ran into Fp.

Alice- "Ow!" I had hit the area where Hal squeezed my arm.

Fp- "Alice! I'm sorry, you okay?" He saw the mark on my arm. "What happened?" He looked at my arm.

Alice- "Nothing happened. I'm fine."

Fp- "Alice, did Hal hurt you?"

Alice- "I have to go back to the table." I went walking back to the table and sat back next to Hal. He noticed Fp was watching us and grabbed my hand holding it. I tried to let go but he would let me go.

Alice- "Hal let go." I whispered.

Hal just stared at me with this evil look and continued to talk to Hermione. I turned to look at Fp and he was watching so I just looked back at Hermione.

Hal- "Hey! We are done I would like the check now!" Fp walked over and handed us the check.

Fp- "Have a good day." Then walked to help the other customer's.

We all got up and said bye to each other. We got in the car and Hal started to drive us back home.

Alice- "Hal, Riverdale High is gonna be having the 20 year reunion. I wanted to know if you were gonna come with me?"

Hal- "When is it?

Alice- "Tomorrow night at 7..."

Hal- "Um I don't know Alice..."

Alice- "Hal come on! I don't wanna go alone."

Hal- "Fine."

I smiled. Then a few minutes later we got home. We walked inside and Betty was eating with Jughead.

Betty- "Hey mom. Hi dad.

Jughead- "Hello Mr and Mrs Cooper.

"Hey guys" Hal and I said at the same time walking upstairs. We walked in the room and went to bed.

The next day... I woke up in a great mood cuz tonight I was going to the reunion! I got up and gave Hal a kiss on the cheek. Then went downstairs to make breakfast.

Alice- "Good morning Betty!" I said with a smile.

Betty- "Good morning...whats going on?"

Alice- "Nothing just having a great day!"

A few minutes past and I had finished breakfast. We all sat at the table and started to eat.

Betty- "So when are you guys gonna get ready for the reunion?"

Alice- "I'm gonna get ready around 5:30.

Betty- "Do you know what you're gonna wear?

Alice- "Yes actually, I'm gonna wear a black fitted dress and just gonna wear some boots with a little heal."

I took the dishes and started to clean up to kill time. I went to look at the time and it was only 3, I wanted to get ready because I had nothing else to do. So I went upstairs and took a shower. I finished my shower and had put my robe on. After I started to put makeup on but only a little bit. I finished getting ready got my purse and walked downstairs.

Hal- "You look beautiful."

Betty- "Yeah mom you look beautiful!"

Alice- "Thank you guys." I grabbed Hal's hand. "Come on let's go."

Hal- "Bye Betty well be back."

Betty- "Bye!"

We got in the car and drove off to the school. I was kinda nervous I didn't know if Fp and Gladys were gonna be there. We got down and walked into the school. Walking back in there brought back many memories. We went to say hi to everyone. I didn't see Fp there so I guessed he was at Pop's. A slow song came on, Hal took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. As we were slowly moving I saw Fp. I told Hal I had to go to the bathroom and went walking to Fp. As I was walking to him I noticed Gladys was dancing with him so I went back to Hal.

Tom- "I hope everyone is having a good time, it is now time to announce the King and Queen! The King and Queen is...Alice Cooper and Fp Jones!"