She needs you

Veronicas P.O.V

Someone knocked on the door so I put my drink down and went to see who it was. I opened the door and saw the one and only Betty Cooper.

Veronica- "Betty, hey what are you doing here?" Her eyes were watery.

Betty- "Can I stay here for a bit?"

Veronica- "Sure, come in." I moved aside so she could walk in. "Whats wrong?" We sat on the couch and Betty started talking to me.

Veronica- "Betty I love you, but you sound so ridiculous right now. Your mom lost her child, she was with your father who is like the most awful guy ever, she had Gladys in town ruining hers and FP's relationship, she has probably gone through other things I'm sure has happened that she hasn't told you, and now you just leave her bc she hurt herself? Betty she needs you. She is in pain she is hurting and you leaving just makes it worse. You don't know what she is going through right now. But a mothers love for a child is unstoppable."

Betty- "So what you are taking her side!?" I was now getting frustrated

Veronica- "I'm not taking anyone's side! I am just saying you need to open your eyes and realize she needs you more than ever right now. After everything she has done for you." Tears fell down Bettys face. "B..." My voice softened and I took her hand into mine. "I'm sorry, but your mom needs you. She loves you so much. She is going through a hard time right now and she needs your help getting through it. Just please go home and tell your mom how much you care for her and that you are sorry."

Betty- "Okay."

Veronica- "I love you."

Betty- "I love you too." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck looking into her eyes.

Veronica- "When you get there if things don't work out well you can come back here and stay. But I am begging you, don't ruin your guys relationship. You need each other." I smiled at her then pulled her in for a kiss.

We got out of the kiss and walked to the door.

Betty- "I'll text you."

Veronica- "Okay, be careful."

Betty- "I will." I gave her a quick kiss then she walked out.

Hey guys! It's been sooooo long I really missed you and I apologize! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm not even sure if you guys are interested anymore bc of how long I was gone :( I was really busy and just a lot was going on so I took a brake for everything. But I really hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it was short I'm sorry but I just wanted to post a little something for you guys! Please let me know if I should keep this fanfic going in the comments! Please please please comment! Ily all sm and hope you want me to continue! <3