Suffering

Hermione- "Okay Alice an ambulance should be o it's way. Let's get you up." I took her hands and helped her up. "Oh my god." I whispered. I saw a little but of blood over her.

Alice- "No the baby has to be okay. The pregnancy has been good and-"

Hermione- "Alice, I'm sure everything is okay. You know what. Come on! We are not waiting for a damn ambulance." I took her hand and helped her up. We walked out and I got her into the car. As I was driving I called FP.

FP- "Hello?"

Hermione- "FP I am taking Alice to the hospital right now-"

FP- "Is it time?!"

Hermione- "I...I don't know, just meet us there."

FP- "I'm on my way." I hung up.

Hermione- "Fp is on his way to the hospital. Just stay calm."

After a while on the road we arrived at the hospital. I helped Alice out and walked in.

Hermione- "I need help! I think something is wrong with my friends baby."

Random Woman at Desk- "Okay someone get a gurney!" Doctors rushed and got a gurney.

They took Alice in a room to check on her while I waited in the hall for FP.

Fp- "Where is she?"

Hermione- "They took her over in that room." I pointed to the room she was in.

Fp's P.O.V...

I walked in the room and saw the doctors in one corner talking and Alice just sitting there. I went and walked over to her.

Fp- "Hey, what's going on?"

Alice- "I don't know they are checking in on the baby."

Fp- "Well it's almost time for you to have the baby anyways."

Alice- "Fp I still have another 3 months."

Fp- "Well-"

Doctor- "Sorry about the wait."

Alice- "It's fine. Is everything okay tho?"

Doctor- "The baby has a disease where his or her bones brake very easily. And right now the baby is probably in a lot of pain, and probably has been in pain through out the whole pregnancy so far." I took Alice's hand into mine. "There is a chance that the baby will also grow up in pain."

Alice- "Is there...there a way we can get rid of the disease? Or at least help with the pain?" Her voice broke down.

Doctor- "We have not found anything yet that can help. I'm sorry."

Alice- "What do most people do in my situation?"

Doctor- "Well, we give you something that makes the baby come out now and-"

Alice- "It kills the baby. Which makes the baby not suffer any longer..." Tears came out of her eyes.

Doctor- "I'll give you guys a moment." He walked out. As soon as he left Alice burst into tears. I got her tissue and rubbed my fingers over her knuckles.

Alice- "I... what do we do?" She looked over at me.

Fp- "I think you know what we should do."

Alice- "I don't wanna say goodbye to our baby Fp. I can't ."

Fp- "I know, I know. I don't wanna say bye either."

Alice- "JB is gonna be crushed." Someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

Doctor- "I'm sorry but I'm gonna need to know what your guys plans are right now. Just so I can get the right medication ready."

Alice- "We are...were gonna." Alice had a bard time talking. "Fp can you." I nodded my head.

Fp- "Were gonna have the baby right now. We don't want him or her to suffer anymore."

Doctor- "Okay, I'll get the medicine." He walked out and Hermione walked in.

Hermione- "I'm so sorry you guys." She gave me a hug then Alice. "You two are strong. You can get through this."

Alice- "I want the kids here. They should at least say goodbye too."

Fp- "I'll call them."

Alice's P.O.V...

Fp got his phone and walked out. Hermione took my hand into hers.

Alice- "Thank you for being there for me through out my pregnancy."

Hermione- "It was no problem." The door opened and Fp walked in.

Fp- "I called Jughead and told him to tell Betty and JB. So they should be here soon."

I nodded my head and put my hand out so he can take it. He took my hand into his and rubbed his fingers over my knuckles. The door then opened and the doctor came in.

Doctor- "Okay, are you guys ready?"