Rain Kissed Forest Floor

I was once told that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes; but I never heard colors.

I walk on this earth having the ability of falling in love with everything I see and everyone I meet;

its a nasty habit.

but when you have skin as rich as the soil you live in, how can you not fall in love with them as you do with mother nature?

the way that things revolve around the ground, 

how we are so dependent on it,

how its so full of life, and energy, and purity.

I still don't understand how people can not fall in love with something as beautiful as nature itself.

its a different kind of magic. one that entraps you in a blissful way that you're afraid to count your breaths.

because you might just breathe your last and waste it all on something as futile as counting;

instead of enjoying.

we never have the liberty of being who we are,

in a world that is falling to pieces, and going up in flames,

I like to fall in love with the revolutionary and the chaotic.

and what a better way then to fall in love with the people that have the ability of growing from nothing. 

from something as grandeurs as a ceiba tree, 

to something as marvelous as the yunque forest.

***********************************************************************************

hello my darlings!!!

I felt bad for not having updated in any of my books for a while that I decided to give you another update (this only makes sense if you follow me or you've read my other books). so here I give you another update, maybe I will be updating another chapter in another book for the heck of it; we'll see. but I want to tell you all again (for those who still don't know) my time is very limited, so I wont update as consistent as I would like. but when I do I will try to update more than once; but it wont always be on the same book. I swear its not to get more views or followers, I just write randomly what comes to mind. so if you've stuck around this long I appreciate it and I love you. you are amazing, and those that just clicked for the hell of it, I love ya'll too. I hope your weekend was nice and remember to take care of yourselves and love everything and everyone.

love, leo.