napolitan ice cream

we all have our favorite ice cream flavor,

and obviously there's the basic ones:

strawberry,

vanilla,

and chocolate.

when we're little, just children discovering the world, we tend to choose favorites.

mine was vanilla.

now when we grow up, and this world has had it's fun with us; we change opinions.

vanilla doesn't always come as just that; plain.

now, in adulthood, where everyone thinks that their life is gonna come together, we see that it isn't such a bad thing to enjoy all three at the same time.

we live in a world that dictates the color of our skins even,

but what do we do when the sprinkles in my face and back have their own story?

when half of my face is divided by two different cultures?

when my body is a map of the ancestors that came before me?

we keep trying to fit into a suffocating stigma that we forget the blessing it is to be a part of something so beautiful.

not one, but two cultures mix in the skin of those blessed with the courage and beauty to tell the story of what it is to be unique.

to bless us with the sight of the changing seasons in the ray of sunshine and the gleam of the moon.

having the honor to be around the epidome of grace; 

it should be the eighth wonder of this world.

because there is simply nothing like it...

and there is certainly nothing wrong with that my dear.

nothing wrong at all.

***********************************************************************************************

hello my darlings!!!

yes, i have resucitated from the dead, sortof. im finally in hell weeks, also known as finals (and the irony is that i have more free time now). i am still working with projects do and exams to study for, but i have time to breathe in between them now. that does not mean that i will be posting regularly or daily; i still dont knw what to do with this tbh. i am incredibly sorry for those of you that have been waiting for new content (if theres any at all), but i will try to do my best in the days to come. the plans i have (for now) is to finish the books i have, or whatever these things are, and maaaaaybe do one more mini series like D.W.D. will it be possible? i sure hope so, but until then i will try to write things in advance and have them posted regularly. (but still no promises.

really sorry for disappearing, but college has me by the balls that i do not have and im still dying. so please bare with me and thank you for staying and reading my weird content. i appreciate it so much, you guys have no idea.

love, leo.