Chapter 3- Disbelief

Y/n's POV

As soon Lisa and I get outside of that classroom that had the feeling I was going to burst inside, I asked her to go with the girls and have lunch with them,

Y/n-" Lisa I've caused enough ruckus already I think I should be alone for now, go and enjoy with the girls, don't wait for me, only after school by the gates, arresso?"

Lisa-" Yes Unnie! Let's meet at the gate can we go to your house Y/n Unnie?"

Y/n- *Soft chuckle*" Yes of course Lisa, see ya bye the gates of the school, tell the girls then! Byee!"

I then walk outside looking for fresh air and finding the little park we have right outside of the school.

I then walk right under a cherry blossom tree and sit down and listening to the sounds of the trees rustling in the air

But all of that is soon destroyed when I start hearing 7 different voices coming in my direction.

And right then!
When I try to get away they see me...
Darn! Almost made it, could of used my super speed huh..?
Could of. *cries in bad luck*

I just keep walking while they try and walk up to me and eventually someone grabs my wrist and yes you named it, Muscle Pig

Y/n- "Oh come on you Muscle pig, you've got to stop grabbing my wrist"
I widen my eyes once I know what I've said and instead of getting a lecture I get a bunch of laughs with one hard bunny glare..

Jungkook-" Oh so she speak normally?"

Y/n-"Oh so Bunny boys got a little switch in him doesn't he?"

Jungkooks Eyes darken As he says " I'm no bunny-boy and if you wanted to know you're messing with the wrong person here"

Y/n-" Nice having the little chat Jungkook, I gotta go" I say as I easily get my hand out of his grip and the laughing Finally comes to a halt.

Yoongi-"So She's a woos? Ooh"

Y/n-" I don't think that attitude suits you Yoongi, *Smirks* I think you shouldn't get caught staring at me next time in class."

Yoongi-" I-I -.. Wasn't staring! I was thinking of—.. uh. A Way to hurt y-you."

Y/n-"Goodbye See ya in class boys, i'd like to say, keep up the bad boy rep, and I'll keep my nerd role in school, and outside of school....
It'll be a different game bts"

BTS POV
Holy Siteau
Did we get burned by the nerd..
Jungkook is fuming with anger and Yoongi...
Eh.. he looks like he's confused

Wow...
We got to outsmart her somehow..hmmm

Jimin-"We can just keep trying to lower her attitude?"

Taehyung-" Like how bullying her mentally and physically?"

Jungkook-"Exactly!"

Taehyung-"Wait, wha—"

Hoseok-"We can just bully her and then she'll maybe be scared to show up to us again?"

Namjoon-" We can try that, after all people are already talking about the talk we had with Y/n and think she's just a nerd soooooo"

Yoongi says coldly "bullying it is"

Jin-" At Least we ate"

Everyone just stares at him in disbelief, did he really just say that..

Jin-"what can't bully on an empty stomach.. Heh..?"

Taehyung-"Yeah your totally right hyung!"

Namjoon was going to objectify but instead he just cackled in disbelief oh his friends stupidity, oh well, at least he's smarter when he's dealing with gang matters *shrugs Shoulders*

Y/n's POV
So much for the Innocent nerdy act *rolls eyes* I swear it wasn't me... it was the vampire in me asking to play with someone,
Guess I didn't have enough of my drink today
Oh well.. 🤦‍♀️

I walk in the halls of the school and end up going to my 4th class of the day and I'm sure bts is in it just like all the other classes they've been in.
OH
I WONDER IF THE GANG IS IN THIS CLASS
THEY LOVE THIS CLASS!!!!
MUSIC!!

I walk into music class seeing no one in here yet so I just roam around waiting for someone.

While trying to write songs I felt a cold hand on the back of my neck and when I look at the person I see the one and only.....

Rosé from my gang!!
Y/n-"Yay! Finally we have something together!"

Rosé-"Yea Unnie, the other girls are coming here to I was just wondering if we are going on a mission tonight?"

Y/n-" I hope so I'm really in the mood to do so, but the class is going to start so go to your seat!"
I shoo her away and once I did that the door opened bringing in multiple students with what we hope is talent.. hehe 😜

When Lisa,Jisoo, And Jennie walk in I see that there's no one looking at me so I flash my red eyes to say Hi to them in their Brain!

They wave to me back instead and give me a sweet smile.

And finally the teacher walked inside and started teaching the class!
-"She doesn't really care about new students so she never asked who I was"-
I'm okay with that! Thank goodness, I think everyone knows my name by name being their new target..
"Class we will be playing instruments today! Does anyone know how?"

Oh! Oh I do, b-but I don't want to go up there

"Alrighty then, if no one is going to raise their hand to play I will pick someone. Aaaanddd that person will be"
She scans around the classroom and her eyes fall on me. Great.

"You! What will you play for us today?"

Y/n-" Well I can play piano" I shrug my shoulders

"Alright come up here then and try playing the piano do you have any experience?"

Oh boy didn't I just answer that I could play the piano *sigh*

Y/n-" Yes I've played for 9 years"

I hear "wows" But I also here "that's a lie" over and over again around the class

I then get up and go towards the piano and once I sit down I start playing

Once I'm done I get up and now and then go back to my seat,

BTS POV
Namjoon-"Hyung she's better than you at piano!"

Yoongi-" Mhmm. Just keep rubbing it in"

Jungkook-"Hyung Maybe you can ask her for lessons or—Bah! I cant finish that sentence" we all just start laughing, and having fun with each other.

Y/n's POV
Hahaha... very funny bts, I heard that whole conversation... Great. I'm better at something than Yoongi or cute little meow meow.What? Di-Did I just say Cute little meow meow...?

You've got to be kidding me. :P

What'll happen after their last class? Aka Music... Will they hurt her since Y/n is technically still in school and can't defend herself in front of people? Or will she disappear...? Will they go on a mission..?