Chapter 19-Forgiven~

Yoongi being the last one out with a guilt washed face, forgetting what his second Promise entailed him.. he lets out something before he leaves, knowing that only BamBam and Y/n heard..

"I'll be a better mate y/n, I promise.. I'm sorry I accused you and what your past was.. I'll make up your present and future, I hope you can forgive me.."

———————————————-

As I wake up from my nap, I hear chattering coming from downstairs,
Probably the girls I say to myself..

As I say this I finally roll out of bed, feeling a little bit more sad then yesterday, since I don't have someone to wake up to. but oh well..

I just get up out of bed and go into the shower, and then get clothes once I'm done with my shower..

Clothes⤵️

Once you get your clothes on and you do your hair, you head down stairs

You walk down the stairs and when you walk in, all you hear is chattering and your wondering on who it could be...

OH!! I KNOWW!~

Y/n-"I Missed you guys!" I say while running up to Jackson, embracing him in a hug..

Yugyeom-"Hayy!! We missed you too" He says while pointing to the others, noticing they all now have pouts on their faces..

I just laugh and hug each one of them.. except for Bambam since he's right next to Lisa, since that's his Girlfriend..

Oh yeah did I tell you that they're all Witches..? And they healed BlackPink.. preeettyy quickly~~

After I'm done hugging them, I step back and get an apple from the fruit basket and tell them I'm leaving to school.
And all they reply with is a small 'humm' if agreement since they don't really go to school, well and the girls are supposed to be "healing.."

Instead of taking my bike or car, I'm going to save the environment and use my legs..
hehe

While I'm walking, I start to hear 7 pairs of footsteps behind me..

Knowing who they are already, I turn around with a soft expression on my face, wishing they would just be apart of my 'family' again..

Taehyung-"Your not mad at us..?" he says while looking at you, suspiciously..

Y/n-"Would you like me to be?" I say while looking at all of them, one by one..

Namjoon-"No, we just wanted to say We're sorry, and that maybe—."

I cut his sentence short, wanting to answer it for myself,
Y/n-"Maybe we can be like a family again? It'll take a little while to gain each other's trust again, but I'd really like that" I finish, now looking at the floor, tears threatening to fall out of my eyes..

I then feel 7 pairs of arms wrap around me, and I'm now sobbing quietly..

Y/n-"Why am I so dramatic" I say laughing and crying at the same time, "I've never had a real family before, and you guys and my girls are the closest things I have left, as my family.."

Yoongi-"Your so dramatic, your going to make me cry" He says dramatically, tears already pouring out of Jungkook's eyes, Hoseoks and Jin's..

I laugh, trying to steady my breathing then saying, "this was not how I imagined my first day back to school from having a fight" I giggle at the end, now getting out of the hug, but someone won't let goo...

Y/n-"Jimin Why won't you let go of my arm..~" I say laughing, now remembering how happy they make me..

I hear a small growl in the background, and so does the rest of bts, so they all look in that direction.. meeting the cold and soft looking eyes of My mate...

I hold in my laugh, after Yoongi notices what he had just done..

Y/n-"Did you miss me that much you had to growl..?" I say almost laughing at the small bit of possessiveness that he holds for me..

His cheeks turn a slight red color and he backs away, not waiting for the guys to go back to their conversations with eachother, while Jimin had finally gotten off of my arm..

I hear fast footsteps coming behind me, me not being able to react.. since I wasn't ready..

I felt a small amount of weight on my back now knowing who it is.. it gives me a very happy feeling,
Y/n-"Yoongi~~ Why did you do that! I could've fallen!" I whine slight, holding onto his thighs so he doesn't fall off of my back, from hopping onto it so abruptly..

Yoongi-"But you didn't fall!" He says giggling, laughing at my slightly shocked face..

The guys just all coo at our cuteness, and Yoongi and I being us, we don't mind it.. Since we are still together, I mean...

We're cute.. gotta admit that, and I can't fight the mate urge soo...

After carrying Yoongi all the way to school on my back, we end up into our class, with only a few classmates gasping at the cute sight before them..

Which is Yoongi and I, with Yoongi still on Ma back..!

Cyuuteeeee

Jin-"My children are so adorable.. They grow up so fast" he says dramatically, wiping a fake tear off of his face..

Yoongi and I laugh at him, walking to our sits and setting Yoongi down, next to my seat so we can sit right next to eachother..

Right as I set Yoongi down, the class starts.. which is History~
Oh boy do I love history (A/n-Honestly I love history, I'm so mad that we don't have a history class at my school 😅)

As History is in session, Yoongi grabs my left hand and holds onto it, I just look at him and smile.. As I continue to write down my notes for History, We finally reach the end of class and I then notice that we have to do a project with your seat partner!

Yes! More time to spend with my mate—!

Teacher-"Y/n Please pay more attention to the lesson.." she says now looking directly in my direction..

Y/n-" I had been listening this whole time, you just caught me for once, I bet half of the students aren't even paying attention Teach'" I say sassily, noticing Yoongi holds my hand tighter to calm me down, and it works.. So now I just wait in my seat patiently..

Teacher-"Okay your right.. Now Everyone With Their Head Down, Will Receive A Detention..!"
Half of the class now groans since their heads were on the table.. haha suckers..

Except for BTS they were paying attention.. surprisingly..

Time skipeau
Bts and I are all finally walking home together, and as we reach the house I open the door for bts to go through.. Telling everyone that Yoongi and I will do our History Project in my room, and also telling my girls to not get mad at BTS since they're here..

BTS just stand there looking at BlackPink in the hallway, with shocked faces..