Chapter 18- Not only 5..

Y/n-"JISOO, JENNIE, ROSE, LISA!!" I yell out, sobbing quietly.. while 7 pairs of eyes watch me mischievously, with a dumb smirk on their faces..

Not knowing what type of hell they're getting themselves in..

——————————

Y/n-"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!" I yell as I see BlackPink passed out onto the floor, with some blood coming out of them.. not dead though, but they will be soon if I don't get them to a hospital..

Namjoon-"Well, all we wanted was to get your rank, and after we're done with you now, we will get your rank.." he says smirking wider..

Yoongi-"Remember your promise Y/n" He says smirking at me..

Damnit...

Flashback
I slide Yoongi in my embrace, and whisper in his ear, "I'm sorry for what I've done, but.. I'd really like it if you would be mine..? Would you like that..?" I say almost looking at him with puppy eyes..

Yoongi-"I will if—."

I stiffen up at the If— part, but I let him continue anyway,
You'll do anything for the one you love..

"If~~ you will not hurt my friends and one other thing..."

Y/n-"That's easy, I was hoping if our families could be one big family too, but what's the other thing?" I say nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.. as I do this, he giggles softly.

Yoongi-"I'd like for you to give me all the love that you can give, cause I'll definelty give you all of mine.." He says tilting his head up, now showing his small gummy smile..

End of Flashback..

I cant break a promise, because as long as I'm a royal vampire, I can never undo a promise..

I've never made any other promises with anyone except for Yoongi and the girls..
The promise to the girls was to..— Keep Them safe..

Y/n-"I guess I can't break that promise.. but— I did make a promise with the girls to so—." I snap my fingers and I make sure to teleport them to a healing facility made for my gang, ran by the people I trust the most..

Got7
I can tell Bts is still a little shocked, knowing that the girls had just left in a snap, but they try to act unfazed by what had just happened by holding the smirks on their faces..

Namjoon-"Now What will you do? It's 7 vs. 1, and your girls are going to die if you don't help them." He says smirking, thinking that I can't do anything about that..

I take a step closer to him, and lean into his ear, " We dont only have 5 members in my gang Joonie.." after I say this I then grab his shoulder and push him back into the others, using my super strength.. he's now laying on the floor, in pain, forgetting about the strength that I possessed..

All of the boys start coming at me now since I had thrown their leader across the room..

Yoongi-"Oh you broke the promise.. what will we do to you.!" He says glaring at me..

Y/n-"I didn't actually hurt him babe.. I just casted a little spell that's all, he just feels pain and gravity.. it wasn't actually me" I say smirking, making sure he knows that I just called him babe..

Someone breaks through the door, "I'm back b*tches" says BamBam, as he strolls in through the door, now taking down each one of bts' members, except for Yoongi, since he knows what I want to do to him..

I now let all of the members rise up, and stroll to me..

I use my mind to bring Yoongi over to me in my embrace. holding onto him infront of my chest, as all of the members just watch, looking frightened for their friend as they see me with my red eyes and fangs..

Y/n-"Now What should I do with you, Yoongs..?" I say giving him a mischievous smirk.. "Did you forget who I was..?" I say now glaring back at the whole BTS..

They all shake their heads as in saying, 'no'

Y/n-"Then why do you guys think you deserve the top rank..?" I say asking them seriously this time..

Namjoon-"W-well we are good at fighting and if people do bad then.. we hurt or kill them.."

I chuckle slightly.. and whisper into Yoongi's ear, "Tell me Yoongs" I purr into his ear, "why did you do it," I say pressing into him more, making him squirm..

Yoongi-"I-i had too! You would have killed me and my friends just like how you did to your old mate!" He yells at me..

I raise an eyebrow up and chuckle dryly, I look up into some of the other members eyes and notice that they all have their heads down except for Namjoon..

Y/n-"Now, now.. we all know that I did that for a reason, why would I kill you guys.." I say now pushing Yoongi out of my embrace, making him land in someone else's arms..

Yoongi seems to have lost his ballance so it takes him a few minutes to recover from the impact of your push..

Yoongi-"Yah! What was that for! You didn't have to push me!" He says yelling at me

Y/n-"Dont use that time with me, I swear!" I say, now looking directly at him.. "your lucky I gave you a choice Mate."

I chuckle fondly at the new memory that popped in my head, as I turn around to face the kitchen window, looking away from Bts..

Y/n-"Did you really think that i'd die from some stupid garlic..?" I say laughing, noticing that BamBam walked into the room as well, now chuckling with me..

BamBam-"I think it's best if all of you guys go now, Y/n will see you at school..oh and Yoongi, I hope the guilt hurts you from inside out because, Y/n hadn't even thought twice about hurting you and your friends. remember her second promise.." he says, now showing the wand he has..

Bambam-"Guess That makes me a magical creature too hah?" He says laughing at his own joke, as all of the bts members take a look at him and leave with shocked faces.. Yoongi being the last one out with a guilt washed face, forgetting what his second Promise entailed him.. he lets out something before he leaves, knowing that only BamBam and Y/n heard..

"I'll be a better mate y/n, I promise.. I'm sorry I accused you and what your past was.. I'll make up your present and future, I hope you can forgive me.."