Chapter 5- Cover Almost blown..

Recap~

???-"Now lets get this mission started!¨

-------Now onto the story!

Y/N's POV

I stared intently at his neck. Sounds weird I know, but what I wanted was not him...I wanted what was inside of him. The thing is I didn't even feel bad when I killed him, because he had killed an innocent being first.

BamBam- "Why are you so cold blooded Y/N?"

He asked this playfully though.

Y/N- "The world is better without him and you know it."

we had just killed a group called SEVENTEEN, Seventeen was a deadly gang that was after our spot in in the gang ranking system. Seventeen had killed and tortured a lot of people that had been innocent, and based on our gang's code, we don't kill innocent people. The gangs code has a few rules.

-Flashbackeu brought by Jimin's lost jams-

Y/N- "Listen up. If you want to stay here, with me....there are some rules--"

1. Don't show your identity/ Don't tell anyone your status.

2. Don't kill Innocent people/ only people who have shed the blood of innocent people.

3. Don't fall in love.

4. Don't bring innocent people into our business.

"--These are just a few of the rules that we have, but the most important one is to never kill someone innocent, and only kill the people who have shed blood of the innocent."

Y/n-"Will you follow these rules?"

Blackpink-"Yes Leader-nim!"

-Flashback over-

???-"y/n... y/N...... Y/N!!!

Y/n-" What?!"

Lisa-"What were you thinking?! Were still on a mission!"

Y/n-" What were you thinking by calling my real name Lisa" I send her a playful glare while one of my eyebrows raise.

Lisa-" I-I, oops"

???-"Y/N! THERE'S SOMEONE COMING UP BEHIND YOU!"

I ran away when I heard Jisoo say this in my ear from our base.

I turned my head back and I saw 7 guys chasing me, and they did have muscular builds.

So me being the freakin' strong woman I am turned around and waited for them to get closer to me.

As I wated I heard something through my ear

Jisoo-" WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU'LL GET KILLED... Oh waiiittt.. you can't nevermind.. You may proceed"

I just giggled a bit and then turned on my straight face because I am now in front of the 7 men that proclaim to know my identity.

Y/n-" Annyeong.. May I ask who you are?"

The tallest one walks up in front of me and looks in my eye,

I turn my eyes back into a red color and start to glare at him, but I guess he seems unfazed because he didn't move at all.

???-" The name's RM, and this is my group BTS"

Y/n-"Ohh... *smirks* you're the guys who want to unmask my identity?"

???-"Yes we are!"

Says another 'boy' coming back in from the back ground, i'm thinking its yoongi.