Chapter 7- Partners

Y/n's POV

I walk as fast as I can to get out of that room to get to the tree behind the school, so I can see my girls--...

"Boo!"

Y/n-"Wow Jennie, so suprising" I say sarcastically and then start laughing at her pouting face

Jennie-"awee...why couldn't you be scared just for me Unnieee!!"

I just shrug my shoulders and ask "Where's Lisa"

I only ask about Lisa because I know Jisoo was talking with Jin, since they're partners in chemistry.

Jennie-" She should be coming soon she just had a small group of fanboys chasing her so she had to run away quickly"

I let out a small 'oh' and get my lunch out of my backpack... which is just a bottle of red liquid.. ;)

I start drinking my lunch and all I hear is a small 'ew' from Lisa coming through the bush we have to pass bye in order to get into our little tree circle

I just laugh it off and drink it quickly since lunch is almost over and I don't want my fangs and red eyes in school... just yet

The Alarm rings and that means we now have 10 minutes to get to class.

Y/n-"Bye Guys! See you after school and Jisoo since you just got here and we both have Bts members as our partners in Chemistry try and go to their house instead of ours .. arresso?"

Jisoo-"Yes Unnie! See ya later guys"
The 3 others just say 'bye' and I start going to my next class having a weird feeling in my stomach....
I go into my class and I get a weird look from one of the annoying makeup caked girls and then she says "Nice Contacts Nerd"

I widen my eyes and try to get out of the class but my head bangs into someone's face...(they did not kiss by the way 😜) and when I look up I see Namjoon face and look back down trying to get away because bts is right behind him..

Namjoon-"Well don't you always just run into everyone..?" He lifts up an eyebrow and tries to tilt up my chin because my name is still looking down because I don't want him to see my red eyes since he wants to find my identity... my real identity...

Y/n-"Stop please, don't—"

Hoseok-"Why do you have a secret to hide Missy?"

I start to tremble.. trying to hold my anger in and wanting to keep my 'innocent' image

Y/n-"No I don't..." I whisper under my breath "maybe"

I finally look up at Namjoon since he's still in front of me and I notice that his mind says 'wow her e/c eyes are so pretty'
'Phew'
I just try to wiggle out of his grip hoping that I can get out with any scars on my body, so the girl's don't see what I have to hide from them.

okay welp.. I'm doomed... I see Blackpink turning the corner together and they just widen their eyes not being able to comprehend whats happening to their leader. Blackpink comes up right to bts and asks what they're doing...

I look at blackpink and use my powers to control them and bring them to walk away again, but while I do this my eyes change color again and I start to lose energy.. and I didn't even look to see anyone watching me... but I can feel someone's stare, but right now I just don't care...

Jungkook-"LOOK AT HER EYES!" Jungkook shouts out of nowhere when everyone is focused of blackpink leaving..

All of bts turn around and look at me suspiciously... but I change my eyes back quickly and giving Jungkook a death glare, making jungkook now back away from me.

Jimin-" There's nothing wrong with her Jungkook."

Jungkook-"B-but.. s-sh-she had RED E-Eyes!"

Y/n-"I think you're crazy.. Why would I have red eyes in the first place? What do you think I am, some type of vampire?" I lift up an eyebrow and use more powers just on Jungkook to tell him in his head to not tell his bandmates about what you just saw today..'

Namjoon-"Lets just go into class.." he comes closer to my ear and tells me "Better be on the rooftop at the end of school today.." he walks away and smirks while I just go back to my seat since my eyes are fine now.

I sit down and try to pay attention to the class.. but I can't I don't know why.. but it feels like there is another vampire in this building.. I think i'm just going crazy..

"Y/N"

I suddenly snap out of my gaze and look up to see the teacher..

I reply, "Yes?"

Teacher-"You go with Yoongi to be your partner in this class because he needs some help in a few of his classes, so think of it as your the tutor and he's the one that need help.. arresso?"

I widen my eyes and I can see that in the far classroom corner Yoongi's eyes are now widened also...
I walked right by Yoongi sitting right next to him and just looking up at the teacher for instructions

Teacher-"Okay so you need to go to your partners house, either partner is fine, but you need to get helping them in the subjects their having trouble in most."

I just nod my head and then look at Yoongi but find him already looking at me..

Y/n-"So do you want to do it at your house?" I say with a bored expression and tone but on the inside my head I was super happy I finally get to go to their home... but then again they're my bully's I hope they leave e alone for the night..

Yoongi-" Well we-- uh- can at our house then,-- Yeah! our house.." Yoongi stutters out as he tries to identify where he had seen those eyes before..

Y/N- "Our house?" I try to spit out acting like I don't know they live together...

Yoongi-"Yeah remember back in chemistry class Jungkook and I had said to go to 'our house..'" He says with a cold tone just because of my stupidity

Y/n-"Oh yeah sorry.. Yoongi" I say scratching the back of my neck.

Will Yoongi make a move on Y/N at his house? Or will Y/N accidentally attack him when they are alone?