Chapter 22- Odd Q & A..

Yoongi-"Yes Noona, ill follow the rules, just for you.." he says looking at me in my eyes and going on his tippy toes to peck my lips and then runs through the door to catch up with bangtan, giggling slightly at my astonished face and going into the cars that bangtan own, with a small smile on his face...

Finally feeling happy,

————————————————

The next day I woke up smiling brightly, recalling the events that had happened yesterday..

As I got out of bed I had thought about what I had said to Yoongi earlier, I'm debating if I either want him to break the rule or not break the rule..

Oh well... I just have to let time past and see what life is going to gift me with..

I get out of bed and do my daily routine, getting ready for school,
This is what your wearing⤵️

I get out of bed and do my daily routine, getting ready for school, This is what your wearing⤵️

Black is just one of my few favorite colors..
I hope Yoongi likes my outfit—What am I saying?!

Whatever..

I stroll down the stairs, finding a blood packet for me to drink before I go to school and just as I finish drinking the blood, I notice that the girls aren't home..?!

Where did they go...?
I mean they're smart enough so I'd think they can take care of themselves right now.. I'll check on them later—

As I'm finished thinking I start to walk to school since I don't feel like taking either my bike or my car today..

I reach school fast since I use my super speed to get me there quicker since there was no one around..

As I'm about to get into the classroom since I'm a bit late, now knowing the reason that it was so quiet...

I walk into the classroom and slightly bow, giving off a small smile to the teacher and then sitting down in my spot, knowing that the teacher won't lecture me for being a bit late..

As I sit down I get a few glares from people, since I'm sitting right next to one of the 7 school heartthrob's..But I don't care since he's my boyfriend and I can do whatever I want..

Hmph..—

It's much quieter when Irene isn't here..But I can tell it won't be for too long..

I hold onto Yoongi's Hand, almost startling him in the process, and all I do is just smile right back at him as he turnt his head around to look at me before.

Yoongi just turns around to face the board again and holds onto my hand, longing for the touch of my fingers against his skin again..

Ring— Ring—..

The School bell rings, Signaling for the 2 Hour class to be over. Yoongi and I pack up and I tell him that I'll be heading to the bathroom first, before heading to the cafeteria..

Y/n-"Hey Yoongs! Ill be heading to the bathroom first, I'll catch up with you guys soon okay?" I say walking before him with our fingers intertwined..

Yoongi-"Okay, Ill be heading to the cafeteria with the guys okay Noona..?" He says deeply with a hint of cuteness in his tone,

I just nod and start to head to the bathroom, unlocking our fingers and walking down the hallway silently..

As you wash up in the bathroom you suddenly hear something going on almost right outside of the bathroom, on the lockers..

I step out of the bathroom, to only be met with a sight that I told him not to do, and if it happened he would have to say my name in his brain..

Y/n-"Yoongi what did I tell you.." I growl out, looking at the scene in front of me..

Yoongi finally looks away from the woman that had pinned him into the lockers, and tries to say something..

Yoongi-"Let me go you B*tch! Why are you obsessed with me.!!" He says now looking at the girl before him and struggling to get out of her grip..

???-"Oh Im not obsessed with you, I just love yo—." She says, but she gets cut off by my fist knocking into her face..

She stumbles back and glares daggers into me..

Y/n-"I'd back off of him if I were you," I growl right above her, noticing that there is no one else in this hallway..

???-"And Who are you to make him stay away from me.." she says, almost regretting her word choice as soon as she notices my red eyes..

???-"O-Okay! Relax I'll leave you guys a-alone!!" She says, letting go of Yoongi and running off into another direction..

And then my eyes meet Yoongi's, and you can tell that there's guilt and sadness in his expression..

Y/n-"Now like I said before.. What. did. I. Tell You.!" I say taking one step closer to him each time I say a word..

Yoongi-"T-that If I'm in d-danger, t-to c-cal y-you.." He says stuttering..letting his head down to avoid eye contact from you..

I pull him into my embrace and start talking, "And now what did you do wrong Babyboy..?"

Yoongi-"I-I didn't call Noona, I just let t-that girl on me.. i-i was s-scared!!"

Y/n-"now, now, Yoongi from the big gang 'BTS' is scared of a girl latching herself onto you..?"

Yoongi sighs, and starts, "I'm sorry Momma I didn't mean too.. It's just, I wasn't ready and don't know how to contact you either.. like do I have to yell in my head..?"

I just smile and then my smile calms him down.. But not for too long, after he notices the smirk that has grown on my face..

Y/n-"Dont be scared Babyboy.. Do you know what'll come after school is over.." I say asking him in a low and questioning tone..

Yoongi-"N-no, What will happen after s-school?"

I start to hold his hand and pull him to the cafeteria while I whisper, "Your punishment Babyboy, but before the punishment.. I have to ask you one question Babyboy,"

Yoongi visibly gulps and shudders at the nickname and finds enough courage to say, "What's the question Noona..?"

Y/n-"Are you ready to be mated yet..? Do you want to be a creature just like me..?" I ask visibly becoming more shy with the question I'm asking,
I'm basically asking him to mate with me and rule with me..

Wow..

Yoongi-"Well I think I'm okay with the whole Mate idea, but I'd only be a vampire like you if I can stay with you and my family.." he says now offering a small smile, noticing how I relax with one smile he gives me..

We reach the cafeteria and we sit right by bts, where BlackPink is nowhere to be found still..

Once I sit down, I ask a question to all of the members hoping they down freak out..

Y/n-"What do you think of becoming vampires..?" I end, slightly nervous of their answers...