Chapter 20- Tease-...

Were all finally walking home together, and as we reach the house I open the door for bts to go through.. Telling everyone that Yoongi and I will finish our project upstairs,
Alone...

——————————————-

We both walked upstairs and sat on the floor.

Yoongi- "so...."

Y/N- "YoUr AlWayS WElCoMe."

Yoongi smiled.

He stood up and held out his hand to help me up. Apperantly I didn't know my own strangth and I pulled Yoongi down with me. He landed on top of me. We both started blushing.

I looked up at him.

I heard the door creek open and Jin popped his head in the room.

Jin- "oh....i'll leave you guys alone..."

Y/N+Yoongi- "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

We just stood there awkwardly.

Y/N- "You wanna get off me now?"

Yoongi- "OH YEAH."

He stood up quickly, blushing madly..

Yoongi- "About what happened.."

Y/N- "it never happened." I say, now blaming myself for the awkward tension that had begun.. it was a little funny though.. hehehe

We sat awkwardly on my bed, just after a little bit of tension between the two of us I just start laughing replaying the memory in my head..

Yoongi-"What are you laughing at?" He says pouting slightly.

I try to calm down my breathing before talking, "You were so nervous, it was soo cutee" I say laughing again..

Yoongi eventually joins in my laughing fit, now rolling next to me and making me hold him in his arms.

Yoongi-"I could get used to this, being in your arms" he says now in my arms, trying to reach for the textbooks that we need for our project.

I just giggle at the softness that has been happening in front of me, but then I go grab our textbooks which is on my bedside table.

I open the textbooks while Yoongi is laying in my arms, he says, "What should we start on first?"

I show him the part where we should start and we work o our project for the next few hours.

Time Skipeau~

We are now done with our project and it is now 10:00 PM a night,

Y/n-"Yoongs do you want me to make you dinner? Sorry this took so long.." I say feeling sorry for my mate, forgetting that I can just eat regular food for fun, and I do not need it to actually survive.. Well I do need blood to survive but that's a different story~..

Yoongi-"Yeah i'd like that, i'm really hungry.." he says shyly.

Y/n-"Sorry again about the whole dinner situation, I don't normally eat dinner" I say rubbing the back of my neck, now getting off of the bed and heading towards my rooms door.. Finally hearing little footteps behind me, I open the door and let him go outside first..

Following him to the kitchen, noticing no one around I ask, "Where are they?"

Yoongi-"Probably sleeping, they all go to sleep around this time, unless there's a gang matter.." he says in an informing way..

Y/n-" I bet they're doing something with a gang,well.. with my gang.." I say now noticing my gang is gone too, "my gang doesn't go to sleep this early.."

Yoongi-"Well enough worrying about them! Can we eat together?" He says now realizing that he's really hungry, now hearing his stomach growl impatiently..

Y/n-"Well I have my dinner right here," I say going up to Yoongi and pointing a finger on his neck..

Noticing that he's getting nervous, I let go and go and start laughing at his blushing face..

Yoongi-"Are you joking or--" I cut him off and say "Yes I was joking.. Unless, you want me too" I finish smirking.

Yoongi-"I mean im ready whenever you are" he says finishing with a smirk..

Leaving me Jungshook.. and Blushing madly

Y/n-"I- ah-I've never done that to someone... like.. I-ive never mated with someone b-before.." I say shyly, now scurrying off to find the pans for the ramen that I found..

I hear Yoongi laughing again with a few other now walking into the room..

I go back into the kitchen to see all of bangtan there and my gang might be asleep so i'll check later--

Yoongi-"How does it feel to be teased" he says teasingly..

I reply with a short look at him with my red eyes and say, " I don't like it very much.. Now would you like to make the ramen," I then look down again and see bangtan, "Were you guys on a mission? Would you like some ramen as well..?" I say now offering some to them

Namjoon-" Yea we did a few gang things, if you want to make us some as well.. It would be much appreciated.." he says kindly and holding back his laugh from earlier..

Y/n-" Well then go clean up while I cook, you guys stink" I say motioning them to leave the kitchen before I start to cook, I hear a few 'gasps' and a 'no I don't-- Okay nevermind I do..'

Before they all leave Jin says something, "How was the little session--"

Y/n-" I swear Jin... Don't push my button right now, all we did was our project form history!" I say growling at him, "Its none of your bussiness anyway.." I say now blushing slighty, trying to keep my straight face..

I whisper 'you would of seen two holes in his neck anyway..' under my breath, now turning around and start boiling the water on the stove.. Hoping none of them heard me

Y/n-" Don't take too long.." I say calmly when Yoongi came next to me to calm me down..

I just continue cooking with Yoongi on my side, untill I hear the rest of the members coming down from taking showers and such..

I set the food on the table while Yoongi sets up the table since I asked him..

They walk into the room and we all sit down together and start talking.. Untill one question stands out of the blue..

Taehyung-"Noona..?"

Wahh.. I'm his Noona, I totally forgot I was born awhile ago..

I just 'hum' as a sign of saying 'yes'

"What do you think you would do if you were alone, like without us and BlackPink?"

Everything goes silent—

Y/n-"I ah—. D-don't know-w.."