2

"Bro....!! Seriously , like c'mon!" I whined.
"Jase shut up and leave! You aren't supposed to come home till 8. Understand?" Brandon is such a manipulative ass! He ordered me to get out of my own house! Ok our house. But still he cannot have the whole house with him just for having a stupid one night stand or one evening stand!

Ok it's better to be on streets one evening than to hear your brothers name from a girl..(if you get what I mean)
I took my jacket and left the house making sure to bang the door super loud. For what? Obviously for drama!

I called Damien to check on him. He never bunks the school. After like two and a half rings later he picked up!
"Hey Jase!"
"Heya dumbass! Why didn't you come today?"
"Oh! Nothing no reason at all! I just wanted to sleep more!"
I smell some bullcrap excuse here!
"Is that so? I'm coming to your place in 10!" I told him.
"Noo.." Oh my very delicate ears are gonna suffer!
"Why not?"
"No reason just don't!"
"See you in 10" and I hung up on him.
I started my car and started towards Damien's house. After exactly 10 minutes I was in front of his house. I knocked on the door thrice and a very excited looking Malicia opened the door.
"Hey Jase" she greeted me.
"Hey Mal! Where's Damien?" She laughed like a psychotic witch and stepped aside for me to get in.
"He is upstairs. Go in without knocking , he'll probably shoo you away if you do" She instructed. Her instructions were quite weird though.
Mal is like an ideal sister. She'll love you, beat you, save your ass when in trouble and do all things what an ideal sister does!

I went upstairs and went inside Damien's room. The sight infront of me shook me from head to toe. There stood Damien wearing neon pink hair. He wasn't wearing a wig it was his hair.
He looked at me, fear evident in his eyes and I just stood there my mouth hung open.
"That's why I told you not to come!" He was really frightened.
And I lost it. I started laughing. I laughed with all my might. He just stood there watching me laugh like a dying Hyena.
After what felt like eternity I gathered myself and Damien told me how Mal mixed hair color in his conditioner and how he got that neon pink hair. He looked cute though. It'll get him laid!
I went inside his room and sat down on the love chair.
"So.. What brings you here?" Damien questioned.
"Brandy boy getting laid this eve!"
"That guy's got a life." He seriously did though. He had his college sorted out. He had an amazing girlfriend and life was good with him.
"Yeah!"
"Why didn't you go to Mia as usual?" He further questioned.
"Just tell me to go and I'll leave!" I joked.
"Bro, you always go there when you can't go in your own house!" He said.
" yeah I do, but nowadays I just don't feel like to go." It was true. Even though Mia was a total badass and gave immense pleasure I just don't like to go to her. Banging her is great but I just don't want to. Think so I need a real girlfriend now, booty call won't work! *kidding* I'm always a supporter of no strings attached!
" happens!" He stated and Drayton walked in.
Drayton is Damien's neighbor and he is a good friend of his. Drayton is nice guy but I don't understand why he hangs out with Karol.
"Damien I ne-" he saw Damien and had the same mortified and horrified expression on his face which I had not long time ago.
Damien face palmed and Drayton started laughing.
"Ok what do you want?" Damien asked irritated.
Drayton was still laughing.
Damien went towards his door and closed it.
Even I started laughing with Drayton.
"Ok guys shut up!" Damien was completely pissed.
We were still laughing when the door to his bedroom opened again and walked in a really pretty girl with a super dang body and pixie hair. Shit. She was Karol.

--—----------—-----------------

Heya people! So how was the chapter? It was just a filler! And what do you think Karol is doing in Damien's house?

Keep reading guys ! Next update coming soon! Till then live and don't give two flying shitssssss!

Vote, comment, love!!