3

Shit she was Karol.
...............................................
She looked at Drayton and gave a toothy grin to him, she turned her head to see a very distressed looking Damien in his 'neon pink' hair and slightly chuckled and then finally she noticed my presence and she panicked. She started breathing heavily and gulped real hard. Even in her panicked state she managed to blush and I was able to see the slight tinge of pink in her cheeks. She was totally attracted to Drayton!
Damien went towards her and hugged her and whispered something in her ear. She calmed a bit and went downstairs.
"What the hell was that?" I spat as soon as she left. She might have heard me but I don't give two shits about her. She has hurt my friend. She deserves no one!
"What?" Both Drayton and Damien spoke at the same time.
"Karol! Why is she here?"
"Li-"
"Oh she just came here to get me!" Drayton cut Damien's sentence and I knew something is definitely wrong here.
I looked at Damien and he had that hurt and pity full look on his face. Maybe he likes her and she is tricking even Damien in her nonsense games. I won't let that happen. I won't let Damien get hurt like Sam.

I went downstairs to see Karol leaving the house. I hurried after her. She was walking outside with her head hung low and ear plugs in her ears. I went to her.
"Karol wait. Listen" I said in a really low voice. I was trying to intimidate her.
She panicked again. Her feet were literally shaking and I felt quite bad for her. But I don't care. She is just another girl trying to seek attention.
"Ye-yeah?" She barely managed to get those words out of her lips.
I took a step closer to her so that I was towering her . I bent down so I was near her ear and spoke very slowly in whispers.
"You keep your filthy hands away from my friends. You come near Damien again and I'll make sure to make your life a living hell!" Woah I'm good at threatening.
I took a step back to look at her face and her eyes hold mine.
My ocean blue orbs were nothing compared to her honey brown. That was the most beautiful color. But she used them for wrong reasons. That beautiful color wasn't meant for her. It should be with someone who is beautiful even from the inside! And she definitely wasn't .
"You surely can't make it worse!" She stated looking kind of hurt but she immediately hid it. She started walking away and I was just standing there confused out of my brain.
I went back in the house to see Damien and Drayton indulged in a very deep conversation. When they saw me Drayton questioned me first.
"Where did you go? Tell me you did not talk to her? Did you?"
"Woah someone's got pants on fire!"
"No kidding Jason, did you do something to her?" Damien asked.
"No I did not do anything to her! And why do you care about her?"
"I- uh-"
"Hey Damien! How did you get your pink hair huh?" Drayton interrupted over again.
"Ugh!! Mal you are so dead!"
Change of topic again. There's something so wrong going on here!
I was frustrated was an understatement. Obviously I'll be frustrated when my best friend is trying to hide something from me. He is getting into wrong!
I looked at my watch and it was past 8. I sighed and decided to head home.
"Damien I'm leaving. Both of you be on ground at 6 tomorrow! Coach wants the practice to start early." I said and started towards the front door.
As I stepped outside Damien came behind me.
"Jase it's not what it looks like. Just don't be the one to judge. Maybe what you see is not the truth!" Damien said.
"Huh? What's not the truth?" His words were really bouncer for me.
"Maybe you'll get it soon." And he went inside.
I sighed again and started going home.
The entire ride I only had two things on my mind.
One was what Damien meant of course. And the other was those honey brown deep orbs. She panicked after seeing me and she was even scared about something. What can it be. She definitely is acting to get Damien!

----------------------—---------

Vas happenin people?
Hope you liked the chapter!
The chapters will get longer ahead!
Next update coming soon!❤️❤️

Vote, comment, love!!