6

yes, Jase yes,.. Sam raped her."
I was shocked was an understatement.
But wait Dam is high so he might be blabbering shit!
I was so busy in my thoughts that I forgot to drive and drove into a pole.
I saw a passed out Damien before everything blacked out.
...............................................
"But that will still stay!"
A girl voice from far me said.
"I know right." A male voice responded. The male voice was quite familiar. Maybe it was Damien.
Both the girl and maybe Damien laughed.
"Ouch! My head hurts due to laughing." 'Maybe Damien' said in a shrill voice.
"You should get some rest. I'll be back for lunch. But call me.......... If..umm.."
"What K?"
"Call me if Jase wakes up. I tried contacting his brother but I wasn't able to reach."
"N why do you think I should call you?"
"Cebause.... I'll not come if he wakes up. Umm... He kinda hates me."
I was listening to all this even though I did not know who the speakers were. I was included in their convo so obviously I'll listen.
(There are so many Jases in world)
Shut up brain don't work yourself!
"He does not. He just doesn't like you 'because' like all others in school, he doesn't know the truth!" 'Maybe Damien' said, pressuring on 'because'.
"You know Dam I cannot tell him. It'll be like I'm asking for pity and all. I don't want anyone to think I'm weak!"
"You are just going to tell the truth! People talk bullshit about you when the truth is something different"
"You won't un-"
I groaned because my head hurt so badly I wasn't able to keep it together. But my groan cut off the females sentence.
"I should probably leave."
The female voice hurried and the shutting of door was heard.
I tried to open my eyes and I was successful after like millions of years.
The first thing I saw was white. Oh so I'm in a hospital.
I looked at the direction from where the voice were coming not so long before and spotted Damien on one of the bed. He was smiling at me and I returned it.
We stared at each other and after some time bursted out in laughter. None of us knew why we were laughing.
We laughed so hard both of us ended cribbing about our heads.
The doctors came in and checked us up and told us we can leave this evening.
So fast forward... The day went by and it was time we were going home.
My brother finally came to pick us up and on the ride home I remembered what Dam told me last night.
I looked towards him and muffled in his ear " what were you saying last night?"
"What?" He did not muffle back.
There was no one in shotgun. Brandon shot a questioning glance at me from the mirror.
"Muffle back. Yesterday you were saying something about rape!"
"Wh-aa-t..t" he 'muffled' back! *note the sarcasm!*
"Ughhh.. You staying at my place tonight." I declared.
"Umm.... I can't! Mal might be worried. And even mother and father. I should probably go home!"
He protested which he never does.
"I don't think so. Your mom called you when you were sleeping and said you have your house to yourself as the three of them are going to visit .... I forgot ..someone!" Brandon rushed his words. Ohh how I'm so proud of my bro at this time.
"Ugh.. Huff.. Ok"
He finally agreed.
"Cool"
"But my parents don't care about me.  They are letting me stay at the person who tried to kill me."
Brandon huffed.
"Ugh you know what was that! And I need explaining!"
I protested.
"What explaining?" He pouted.
"About Sam and r.."
I realized I've my brother.
"Listen, it's not my story to tell!" He said.
"So we'll invite the narrator or author of the story!" I declared frustrated.
He looked quite scared and shocked.
"What the hell Dam! Just tell me already!"

"Is everything ok?" Brandon said.
Ughhh why is he here.???.
"Yes Brandon he's just not sure how to come out!"
Dam replied.
Brands eyes widened and so did mine.
He started laughing and Brand joined but I sat there huffing and coughing.( if that makes sense)
Soon we were inside my house and in the basement.
I removed my phone and dialed Sam. Dam was distressed af. He was literally sweating.
"Sam we need you at my place. Now. Come fast!"
"I ain't having three some with you guys. Like guys in general!"
Wrong time to joke Dam.
I just glared at him.

The bell rang and on opening the door there stood Sam.

-------------—------------------
Filler!
Guys keep reading. I might be dropping some bombs here and there!!

Like. Vote. Comment. Share!