10

"Brandon, I'll be in my room. I'm not hungry so don't call me for dinner." I said and walked up the stairs to my room.
Why did she run away?
It was the only thought in my head through out the ride back home.
She is always calm and chill with Dam and Drayton.
So why is she...
Wait.. She doesn't know I know the thing entire school doesn't know.
Ugh ok.
I'll just clear it up with her in school tomorrow.
But.. What will she think?
What is there for thinking ?
I know and that's it, right?
Ok I'll just let her know that I know.

I slept while catching up with an old football game.
Next morning I had some Cheerios and stuffed some jalapeño Doritos.
I reached the school, parked my sex on wheels and rushed to the front door.
"Umm hi Jace."
I totally forgot about Sam.
After I heard what really happened, I was raging.
He did not even consider telling all this shit he's made.
And for all those days he let me bitch and mock about Karol.
I flipped him off and went on my way.
I heard him sigh.
So much to try asshole.
I thought to myself.
I met Dam and we went to our classes ignoring all the girls who adjusted their boobs and skirts on our arrival.
That shit irked me. Yeah I know I should feel flattered and all but what the hell. You don't have to pack yourself with all that shitty makeup. Trust me when we kiss you your lipstick just messes it. Like that lustful moment is gone after the taste of stupid strawberry and shitty cosmetics.
Ok so apply makeup but not so much that you look like a cake of a 12 year old Barbie addicted girl.
Fast forward- all classes went on blur and for one of them I and nick were sent to detention and now lunch break finally arrived.
I was at our regular table with Dam and some other boys from football team and their girlfriends and fuck buddies.
Halfway through the break and Karol entered in the cafeteria with a book in her hand and eating an apple.
Georgia bumped into her on purpose and Karol's Apple fell on the ground. A small oomph fell from her lips.
"Watch your way slut." G said, venom dripping from her words.
Karol just gave her a bored look and walked away.
I wonder why she doesn't stand for herself.
I stood up to go and talk to her but Dam held my hand. I looked at him, confusion clear on my face.
"Umm...now who's the one.." I started but he cut me off mid sentence.
"Asshole, don't talk now..
Talk sometime later, when..
Um.. She's alone?"
Well way to go Dam. You have confused me more.
"Why?"
"Coz.... I said so."
I sighed and sat down.

"Dam would you please go to the library and grab chemistry text for me?"
We were currently in the hallways waiting for the crowd to lessen so we can go.
"Where's yours?"
He asked me in a bored tone.
"I don't really know. Maybe... Well I don't know." I replied texting Samantha who was currently telling me how hot I am.
Well I know my body is banging and my looks are no less than a Greek god.
"Fuck off. I won't go. Work for yourself sweetheart.." Dam said and the last part part in a shrill voice.
I scrunched my nose, flipped him off and started towards the library.

Umm Chem section Chem section.. Where the hell do we get textbooks?
I finally came across the chemistry section and grabbed the book.
I turned around and saw a girl sitting in the next section with knees to her chest and reading a book.
I walked towards her and bent down to read the name of the book.
'In at the deep end' I concluded. More to myself.
And she whipped her head up.
Her cheeks flushed and then like something strikes her she got up. But I was too close to her that she banged her head in mine and fell down. Rubbing her head with one hand and butt with other. Her small frame and pixie hair made her look like someone straight out of a child movie.
"What the hell" she murmured.
"Umm sorry maybe.."
I said unsure of my words.
"Maybe? God..
Do you understand what is personal space? You can't just intrude anyone while they are doing something!" She whisper yelled.
"Huh? Why are you whispering?" I remarked.
"Shhh.." A sound came from behind us and I turned around to see a not so happy librarian glaring at us.
Feeling stupid I turned back to Karol and whispered an apology.
Her violent mode was long gone and now it was like she was in a total defense mode.
She gave me a small head nod and started towards the exit.
Before she went too far away from me I grabbed her by her arm and turned her around.
What the hell am I doing?
Her head literally crashed on my chest and she winced.
"Wh-what a-are you umm.. Doing?" She asked as if she was about to cry at any moment.
I quickly released her from my grip thinking maybe it was hurting her.
As I released her more pain flashed in her eyes and I don't know why I was feeling like a total jackass.
"Karol.. I.. Umm I mean I'm sorry for everything." I stated.
Her eyebrows creased together and confusion appeared on her face.
"I mean whatever I said to you in the last 6 or 7 months and for judging you without knowing the story, and for always being rude to you and even threatening you that day about Dam and bitching about you and speaking very ill about you and just.."
Her laugh sounded in my ears and I was cut mid sentence. Or I must say mid blabber?
I looked at her. How her eyes squinted when she laughed and the way her eyelashes are so long and her lips, the way they form a simple but attractive curve when she smiles, the way her short hair rest on her forehead. She is beautiful I thought to myself.
She cleared her throat and I realized I was staring at her.
"Umm sorry." I stated again.
She gave me an awkward smile and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya people.
What do you think will happen next?

And thanks for reading my book!!

Comment, vote, share ❤️❤️❤️
Luv, Kado