5

"This is lowkey legit" Sam yelled over the music.
"I know right!" I said.
We were at Nichole's party . She turned 17. It was a normal high school party with red cups passing around and games going on here and there. But the main reason her party was amazing was the music. Girl has got some good taste in music!
"I'm gonna go get some drinks you want some?" Sam asked.
"Nah thanks! I'll help myself." And with that taken Sam left me alone. It was not even a second and Beatrice approached me.
"Hayyiiyy Jason." She chirped. Literally chirped.
"Um hi.."
"You know... I miss Sam so much.. I miss how he used to kiss me, how he used to buy me things, how he used to step up my reputation....." She kept on blabbering and I just lost track.
Some time in between her 'traumatic story' she started touching me. I was getting real uncomfortable and awkward. It's not like I'm a good boy and just don't fall into girls, I just don't like Beatrice in general. Ya she dated Sam and all but... I just don't like her like that. And she is pals ex. C'mon I may be a player and all but no, I won't do that to him.
I excused myself and went straight to the kitchen.
I saw Ashley sitting on one of the stools. I went to her.
"Hey Ash!"
She looked taken aback for a moment.
"Oh. Heya Jase mase " she purred and giggled.
She was definitely drunk.
"What you doing alone?" I asked.
She giggled again," I was waiting for the football captain to approach me!"and winked.
I laughed" oh really?" I asked with an arched brow.
"Wanna test?" She questioned back. Oh she was hot.
I smirked and she leaned in.
I too went forward and caught her lips in mine. I was gentle at first but then she moaned. I'm a hormonal teenager at last and I heated the kiss by making it vigorous. In between the kiss she pulled me towards her and I picked her up and I sat on the stool taking her on my lap. Our  make out session was going to get inside closed doors but Drayton interrupted us.
He pulled me away and I groaned. Ash giggled and I smirked at her.
"Bro Dam is damn wasted! Can you take him home?"
He asked me.
I raised an eyebrow and questioned him back "is that the only reason you stopped me from getting laid?" I knew it'll irk him because he used to have a tiny crush on Ashley.
He gave me blank look and said " look I didn't want to interrupt your game but he is wasted and needs to get home. I would've done that but Sam wants me to stay for some reason."
"And what's that?"
"As if I know. He said jut wait and let you take Dam home."
I groaned over again and started looking for Dam.
I found him passed out on the staircase.
I tried to wake him up and he did wake up. He stood upright and saluted. He lost his balance and was going to fall down but I gave him support and he started laughing.
I've to save his image.
I pushed him out of the doors and into my car. I started driving and Dam was laughing to himself.
"What if my penis was of two inches?" He suddenly got serious and asked me.
"Huh? You already have one!" I said in monotonously.
"Ya..... Sooooo biggg twooo inchessss.." He started singing.
In between his song I got irritated and tried to shut him up.
"If you don't shut up I'll cut off your two inches ." I threatened.
He looked taken aback and terrified but started laughing again.
"Darling, why don't you already kiss me?"
I swear my face might have looked like a pig and monkey's combination.
He leaned in to kiss me and I pushed him back.
"Dam!" I squealed.
He got into his senses and got shocked.
"What did I just do?" He asked me with a mortified expression.
"You were going to kiss me." I said and made a disgusted face.
"Woah!" He said and laughed again.
So he was not sober yet.
"If you don't shut your eyes and sleep imma throw you out of my car." I told him with a serious expression and he too got serious.
He kept quite and after a minute I asked him,
"What's wrong?"
"I don't wanna get thrown out" he said and pouted.
I sighed on his childish behavior and looked forward.
We passed a beautiful house and Damien looked lost staring at it.
"She was just eleven when her parents died."
He started saying something I didn't quite know about.
"Who?" I asked.
"Her brother got into drugs and lost his mind.......he became brutal."
He looked very sad.
"Who are you talking about Damien?"
"Even Sam! He knew everything. But then too he messed up!" He sounded angry now.
For a long moment no one spoke and I asked him again.
"What did Sam do Damien?"
"He raped her." He stated.
Even if I did not know who her was I was shocked.
"What?" I said disbelief clear in my voice.
He looked towards me and yelled "yes, Jase yes,.. Sam raped her."

----------------------------------
Vote,comment, love!!